i have emailed ray dib to contact me regarding the bulldogs performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have emailed ray dib to conctact me and speak to me about us supporters that are not happy with the team and des , just to see what happens if any I will keep u all informed if I get a call or response

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I have emailed ray dib to conctact me and speak to me about us supporters that are not happy with the team and des , just to see what happens if any I will keep u all informed if I get a call or response
I will be completely shocked if (a) you get any type of response and (b) if you do get something, it will be a generic "company" response.

No offence, but I'd hope Ray Dib has got more pressing things to concentrate on at the moment...

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I will be completely shocked if (a) you get any type of response and (b) if you do get something, it will be a generic "company" response.

No offence, but I'd hope Ray Dib has got more pressing things to concentrate on at the moment...
Good on him for being pro active

And no doub Ray is a busy man, but surely addressing the very real concerns of fans is important to him I'd say.

I think many of you guys have forgot just how important us fans are to the club or any club for that matter

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

the only pressing thing on his mind should be the first grade team performing to their absolute best the rest they already achieved money sponsors and etc.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Good on him for being pro active

And no doub Ray is a busy man, but surely addressing the very real concerns of fans is important to him I'd say.

I think many of you guys have forgot just how important us fans are to the club or any club for that matter
Not negative at all, I hope for TD's sake he/she gets a response, I'm just being real in terms of expectations to avoid disappointment!

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
the only pressing thing on his mind should be the first grade team performing to their absolute best the rest they already achieved money sponsors and etc.
That's exactly my point!

As I mentioned, I'm not having a go at you and good for you "taking a stand", I'm sure with some of the heat which now has to be on Des, he would have a tonne of things coming at him...that's all.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's exactly my point!

As I mentioned, I'm not having a go at you and good for you "taking a stand", I'm sure with some of the heat which now has to be on Des, he would have a tonne of things coming at him...that's all.
no worries

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I will give him till Wednesday then the next step will be to call him if that fails I will personally walk in to the club and demand him to speak to me I am doing this on behalf of all the supporters out their its only fair to us

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I wish I was but I have been following them for 38 years and have a medium size business which involves the local comminute
Fair enough. I was genuinely curious if you held some sort of formal standing / position within the supporter base etc.

It's good passion on your behalf, but I tend to agree, if I was Ray Dib you couldn't be sitting around all day answering emails from random fans (and I don't mean to belittle you) but really all of us are just random fans at the end of the day.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The sad reality these days is the club only see fans as walking ATMs and how much $$ they can milk out of them.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Love your passion, don't ever lose that.

I have only ever got an email reply from the club whilst Todd Greenberg was there and it was in response to a compliment I directed to him regarding the club. I have sent numerous others over time and received not even a 'thank you for your input' reply. I did get one from Bobcat Ryan though when I thanked him for his service to the club that was re routed by the Bulldogs to him, but once again a compliment.

I think basically now they pick and chose which ones get further than the info desk and that in itself is disappointing. Of course they would weed out inappropriate, abusive ones but they should at least acknowledge the receipt of an email and they should take on board complaints; that is just good business practice.

We are just small fish in the ocean and that is sad.

Last edited:

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love your passion, don't ever lose that.

We are just small fish in the ocean and that is sad.
Not sad if we vote with our feet (or wallets) in 2017.
I NEVER thought I would say this, and many times I've seethed at some of the anti-Des posts here. But after Friday night. I've come round. We are not the Bulldogs. We have become a bunch of highly-paid mercenaries with an eye on our next contract extension, or club. How many Dog teams of the 2000s would roll over as we did on Friday night. We are rapidly shedding our pride and identity as a club we would die for, in the name of business. Smart as he might be, Dib is no Bullfrog. Moore would shed blood for our club, as would the legions of champions he produced. Bad Billy and all other Kennel sceptics are right: Des is not of our culture. Dymock is. When mediocrity now serves as an acceptable benchmark ( Williams isn't the only qualifier here, but he's the worst) it's time for a complete shake-out. I still have hope for 2016, but it's rapidly diminishing. And if we don't see some heart, some passion, some blood in this team before year's end, then I doubt this 'less than important' person will be parting with my less than important cash for my 2017 club membership dues.
Maybe then, Dib/Castle will sit up and take notice!

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This may sound funny, but i have a mate that's a chooks supporter, and at the time, he called the club and demanded to speak to Steve Noyce or Nick Politis, about Brian Smith, and the on field performances at the time. To his surprise, Steve Noyce called him back personally, and invited him down to watch a training session to see how hard the team was working. I doubt this would be the case with Ray Dib, but who knows.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I will give him till Wednesday then the next step will be to call him if that fails I will personally walk in to the club and demand him to speak to me I am doing this on behalf of all the supporters out their its only fair to us
Good on you mate for having a go love your attitude

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Not being slack, but if you used the same spelling, grammar and punctuation in the email that you use here, if I was him I'd junk mail it and not even read it (that is assuming their mail filter at the club isn't a deny all by default, and that his PA doesn't filter his mail).

You don't speak for all supporters, you speak for you. Just remember that.

Dib is too busy with other ventures and his own businesses to worry about replies from a single disgruntled fan.

Lol @ matching into the club and demanding to see him...

I have a problem with windows 10, I'm going to march into Microsoft HQ and demand to see Bill Gates.

You will get ushered out by security and if you push your luck a ban from the league's club as well (actually I don't even think he works out of there, I think he works out of Belmore offices, which are locked gate.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Not being slack, but if you used the same spelling, grammar and punctuation in the email that you use here, if I was him I'd junk mail it and not even read it (that is assuming their mail filter at the club isn't a deny all by default, and that his PA doesn't filter his mail).

You don't speak for all supporters, you speak for you. Just remember that.

Dib is too busy with other ventures and his own businesses to worry about replies from a single disgruntled fan.

Lol @ matching into the club and demanding to see him...

I have a problem with windows 10, I'm going to march into Microsoft HQ and demand to see Bill Gates.

You will get ushered out by security and if you push your luck a ban from the league's club as well (actually I don't even think he works out of there, I think he works out of Belmore offices, which are locked gate.
I think he Is speaking for 80% of doggies fans, we all want changes and trying something is better than none.
Mr party poopa

Status
Not open for further replies.