Old school kennelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
the ones who posted here during the 2004 premiers season up until Sonny Bill showed his true Maori colours.
Where are they?
Doggfather,KE,mr charisma,DJ1.. Even StevieJ

Just post in this thread and say yo Quaid you drug addict I'm still here

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Does it count that I was a lurker back then and read just about all the posts but never actually signed up or posted?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hands up if you listened to Kennel radio back in the day when Mr Charisma hosted it drunk
Kennel radio ????? What is this and can it come back and can me and the assman host

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Does it count that I was a lurker back then and read just about all the posts but never actually signed up or posted?
Yes it counts.. We all had to start somewhere and Nash it was cause of MrC and his English super league propaganda that caused me to start an account and have my say with him!

Was so sick of reading his smack about how great the super,league was over the NRL and now we got half the poms in our league and the game is not any superior like he said it would be.
The only thing that happened was Russell Crowe is now having a fling with the Burgess brothers mum!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
the ones who posted here during the 2004 premiers season up until Sonny Bill showed his true Maori colours.
Where are they?
Doggfather,KE,mr charisma,DJ1.. Even StevieJ

Just post in this thread and say yo Quaid you drug addict I'm still here
DogFather - lurks quite a bit.
KE - comes and goes in droves.
Mr Charisma - no longer active on the site after a few disagreements.
DJ1 - no longer active.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
DogFather - lurks quite a bit.
KE - comes and goes in droves.
Mr Charisma - no longer active on the site after a few disagreements.
DJ1 - no longer active.
I have my suspicions about MrC being a double agent

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Really? I can't remember that.
You don't remember when he worked out that you didn't need a password to log into,other people's profiles? His first order of business was to log into Danishs profiles, change his avatar to a Bulldogs one and finally confess he loves the Bulldogs

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You don't remember when he worked out that you didn't need a password to log into,other people's profiles? His first order of business was to log into Danishs profiles, change his avatar to a Bulldogs one and finally confess he loves the Bulldogs
Bahahahaha what a funny **** :p

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Bahahahaha what a funny **** :p
If I think back, I believe the doggfather got banned for that! A bit not fair I don't think anywhere in the code of conduct that accidently finding a glitch and acting on is a banable offence?

Status
Not open for further replies.