Parramatta Eels Salary Cap Rort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok, so let's say they are found guilty and I'm saying IF. They are cleared for this year, the findings are delivered on Tuesday and depending on the results against the Cows, they will be on either 10 or 12 points. IF, they were to lose 10 points, it would be improbable that they could make the 8, but not impossible. YOU, just happen to be the next team they play after it's handed down and given their current mood, I think it WILL be a hard night at the Office for your team, regardless of the outcome:-) Looking forward to the game??

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If it's confirmed that they have cheated the cap and are still over the cap this year, they can't be allowed to play finals footy. Simple as that.
Imaging if a team, confirmed to be cheating, won the title ?
I suppose, the NRL is already a laughing stock.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is it bad that im watching Eels play hoping Semi gets injured lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to say Mr Bulldogs has misfired as only moders/admins can thumb down.

I've done it a few times browsing here on my phone myself.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
and to compound Parra's woes, Corey Normans manager has upped Normans asking price to $1,000,000+ a season.

Parra can't sustain that.
For real? I would call that effectively the DCE effect.Have we got a decision on what level the cap will be next year?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Eels spanked but will be tough next Friday
Semi will score v us so will Jennings They always do

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
and to compound Parra's woes, Corey Normans manager has upped Normans asking price to $1,000,000+ a season.

Parra can't sustain that.
Ok, where is the link to that??. You may or may not get your wish to see max pain against my team on Tuesday. But I know one thing. They will come out looking to give their fans something to cheer about next week and you're next:-)

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Ok, where is the link to that??. You may or may not get your wish to see max pain against my team on Tuesday. But I know one thing. They will come out looking to give their fans something to cheer about next week and you're next:grinning:
Parra will win next week but not without a fight so don't get confutable

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Parra will win next week but not without a fight so don't get confutable
So why is it that I have more faith in your team's ability to beat us then most of you do?? Outside of a bit of banter, I think it will be a tough match that could go either way!!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So, case in point. How does Manly go about chasing up 140K in TPA's, yet still be able to claim arm's length ??. Could we have our next lucky NRL winner??

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...es-over-140000-shortfall-20160423-godgh4.html
Obviously if Foran is under the impression that Manly has to guarantee the third party agreements that he claims he is owed, then he has got it completely wrong.I am pretty sure that his manager should/would have apprised him of the situation regarding third party deals and if he did not, then the manager is majorly at fault and has acted in a dishonest manner because he should certainly know that it is against the rules to even contemplate accepting a third party deal brokered by the club. So exactly who should we be looking at in regards to these type of breaches? Who has to bear the principal responsibility?

Third party deals are NOT to be guaranteed by the club nor are they to be BROKERED by the club; that is the guideline set down by the NRL.

All parties in my opinion would be at fault and more so the player and the manager if they have accepted the deals under false pretences.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If it's confirmed that they have cheated the cap and are still over the cap this year, they can't be allowed to play finals footy. Simple as that.
Imaging if a team, confirmed to be cheating, won the title ?
I suppose, the NRL is already a laughing stock.
I hope Eels make the 8 and win the whole thing so the nrl will get even more negative press and actually prove how much the league is corrupt and incompetent.

Fuck the nrl

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So why is it that I have more faith in your team's ability to beat us then most of you do?? Outside of a bit of banter, I think it will be a tough match that could go either way!!
You will walk all over us. No pride apart from a few in this team.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd like it to be a tough thriller but the way our team has been playing I expect you to win comfortably.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I had more hope of winning against yous last time than next week.

the game is for yous to lose.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok, so let's say they are found guilty and I'm saying IF. They are cleared for this year, the findings are delivered on Tuesday and depending on the results against the Cows, they will be on either 10 or 12 points. IF, they were to lose 10 points, it would be improbable that they could make the 8, but not impossible. YOU, just happen to be the next team they play after it's handed down and given their current mood, I think it WILL be a hard night at the Office for your team, regardless of the outcome:grinning: Looking forward to the game??
You talk like the eels are the greatest football side ever assembled, that the current illegal squad are 17 future immortals or something. Lets not get carried away here.

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
NO RUSH TO RULE ON PARRA PUNISHMENT

PARRAMATTA’S salary cap punishment will not be handed down this week.

The NRL integrity unit chief is still assessing the evidence before taking his recommendation to chief executive Todd Greenberg and, because it’s such a big decision, the independent commission.

It’s more likely to be the first week of May. Full marks to Nick Weeks and his team for being so thorough with such a major investigation and legal issue that will affect players, fans and the entire competition.

Source

Beldig

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ok, where is the link to that??. You may or may not get your wish to see max pain against my team on Tuesday. But I know one thing. They will come out looking to give their fans something to cheer about next week and you're next:grinning:
how can you take satisfaction in beating us with an illegally assembled squad?

if you and another bloke were boxing and you kneed him in the nuts, would you claim victory?

Status
Not open for further replies.