Round 8 - Dogs vs Titans - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Give us an epic "TK" gang style hand signal :D
Had an absolute ball today. Was holding onto the arm of the giant jersey out in the middle of the field with both hands so sorry, no hand signals BUT was able to give a massive spray nice and close to the Titans boys as they came across to get in position for the kick off. In my best intimidating voice...and whilst looking directly at Greg Bird" There coming to get you Bird; The Bulldogs are coming to get you... give it up while you still can or feel the wrath of the Dogs of War" Felt really good I can tell you. Great innovation by the club and makes you proud to support the team. It is an awesome view from the centre of ANZ. We also got to go pretty close to the guys while they were warming up and got some nice pictures, will try to post some.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Considering the conditions it was good enough. We were good enough to WIN golden point. Just enjoy it. Injuries and judiciary have been kind to us. We will praise this win down the track.
I can't enjoy it when I know the performance should have been a lot better than what it was tbh.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can't enjoy it when I know the performance should have been a lot better than what it was tbh.
Pretty tough conditions out there today. Having been privileged enough to set foot on the hallowed turf i can tell you it was pretty damp underfoot and we received warnings to watch out footing. Rain was an absolute pest all day and i am still drying my poncho out, lol.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
happy with the win to be honest lets hope next week we turn it around

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Spot-on mate! Had to get said.
Wondering if the other players are getting resentful at this little 7 and his 750K plus the Des clause.
Something is rotten inside our team.
I mean golden point against the lowly Titans??
wtf, no cred in this win at all.
True if your getting 300K and putting it on the line I would be pissed seeing him asking 750k? He was poor today. Even reynolds was putting in 150% today.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Today and Panthers both felt like we lost. Last week would have felt the same if we won.
Getting the 2 points and staying in touch with the 8 is the only positive ATM

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I get periods watching our games tbh.
You mean you suffer one or more of these symptoms;

• Acne.
  • Swollen or tender breasts.
  • Feeling tired.
  • Trouble sleeping.
  • Upset stomach, bloating, constipation, or diarrhea.
  • Headache or backache.
  • Appetite changes or food cravings.
  • Joint or muscle pain.
If that is the case you need to mellow and you need to be a little bit more carefree about things.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Your vagina bleeds? :p
yeah watching our repetitive shiit makes me feel i have a vagina and i am having periods.. and i have all the conditions dogluva just mentioned.

If this continues on for few more year i might end up having a vagina for real.

Des is injurious to my manhood!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
yeah watching our repetitive shiit makes me feel i have a vagina and i am having periods.. and i have all the conditions dogluva just mentioned.

If this continues on for few more year i might end up having a vagina for real.

Des is injurious to my manhood!
My HR peaked at 167. My normal HR on my 12 medicine is 45 lol anyone that says I'm not a real fan can go fuck themselves, my fitbit begs to differ lol

The ***** want to kill me lol

Last edited:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
My HR peaked at 167. My normal HR on my 12 medicine is 45 lol

The ***** want to kill me lol

together we should sue Des.

he makes 1 million dollars/ year for his repetitive shit , he can give us some spare change for all the grief he causes us. lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
can some one please explain to me the science behind our players getting the ball through the middle in the last 5 minutes when the prime objective would be to get as much field position as possible for the field goal, yet our forwards kept persisting through the middle and made like 30 m.

we are seriously the dumbest team in the comp.
Yeah, this was bizzare. I'm like "It's the 70th minute, kick a bloody field goal!!!", and instead we are putting up friggin bombs.

"Greg Bird"
My wifes attempted to converse with Greg Bird before due to her line of work.

In her own words "He's so thick, you'd be able to hold more intelligent conversations with a piece of cardboard"

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just watched the game again and seriously we smashed the titans today... I counted 4 bombed tries and they were certainties. could have been 40 odd points today if the conditions were right.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree the refs kept the titans in the game. the better side won for sure.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
20-8, scrum on half way with a quarter of the game to go. Can't blame Des for the concoction of stupidity that followed. Reynolds and Mbye needed to choke the Titans and close the game out but failed. Two points is all that matters though, still hope that we will go up a notch.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
STURIDGEEEEEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.