60 Minutes crew arrested after Child Abduction attempt in Lebanon

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just for the record I have an Italian background so you cant play that card with me.

I know all about culture , I grew up with parents who wouldn't let me move out till I had a ring on my finger and a mum who gave me bloody salami sandwiches for lunch at school.
I told them at 8 I draw the line at eating that stuff at school just give me something normal ffs we live in Australa , you chose to live hete why are you trying to segregate me from my community..
I probably didn't use those words but yknow .

So I totally understand what you're saying which is pretty sad.

It's bordering on racist actually it's extremely racist
I agree, it is racist
And guess what, my Anglo white Australian parents raised me and my brother and sister with morals and values,
Those morals and values are being passed down to my children,
And millions of other Australian family's all over Australia are like wise bringing up their children with morals and values,

Any insinuation that Lebanese family's have better upbringings and values and morals is a complete racist attitude and completely false. And should not even come up in this conversation about a selfish man who is depriving his children of a fundamental right to have constant convenient face to face contact with their rightful mother who is a loving careing mother to the children,

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So somehow in your mind psychologically scarring the kids for life by having them abducted at gunpoint, and seeing their grandmother pistol whipped... is perfectly warranted because a woman was happy to abandon not only her original children in Lebanon, but also her newborn with current partner in order to head to Lebanon and try to kidnap her other children.

This is a lot more to this story than she has told the media. It is all "bad bad bad bad when referring to the husband", yet it is clearly reported that numerous times he attempted to resolve the issue with her, to no avail. Heck just before she organised this whole thing a judge had urged them to sit down and sort out the custody issues (so clearly there were concerns before this all went on).

The mother and father moved to Lebanon with the kids.
She didn't like it over there. (Her version is that that the kids were unsafe over there).
She moves back home as they became estranged and left the children with the father in Lebanon. (Her version is that the father wanted to take the kids back o holiday over there, however the husband never returned to Australia after they moved there).
Later regrets she dumped the kids and applies in an Australian court to have custody. (Her version is that the father stated the kids were never going back to Australia).
and so the snowball rolls downhill to where we are today.

The mother has been cahsed up from Ch9 previously for her ACA performance, and this was just another cash grab attempt by the mother.

No doubt there will be another one soon telling her story of being locked up in a Lebanese prison.

I'd trust the mother about as much as a member of the Corby Family!
In medicine , if the benefits outweigh the risk then it's a winner..
To pistol whip the grandma is not ideal but it was a necessary evil.

I put the same question to you why would a mother go to this much trouble to get her kids back if she didn't love them?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So somehow in your mind psychologically scarring the kids for life by having them abducted at gunpoint, and seeing their grandmother pistol whipped... is perfectly warranted because a woman was happy to abandon not only her original children in Lebanon, but also her newborn with current partner in order to head to Lebanon and try to kidnap her other children.

This is a lot more to this story than she has told the media. It is all "bad bad bad bad when referring to the husband", yet it is clearly reported that numerous times he attempted to resolve the issue with her, to no avail. Heck just before she organised this whole thing a judge had urged them to sit down and sort out the custody issues (so clearly there were concerns before this all went on).

The mother and father moved to Lebanon with the kids.
She didn't like it over there. (Her version is that that the kids were unsafe over there).
She moves back home as they became estranged and left the children with the father in Lebanon. (Her version is that the father wanted to take the kids back o holiday over there, however the husband never returned to Australia after they moved there).
Later regrets she dumped the kids and applies in an Australian court to have custody. (Her version is that the father stated the kids were never going back to Australia).
and so the snowball rolls downhill to where we are today.

The mother has been cahsed up from Ch9 previously for her ACA performance, and this was just another cash grab attempt by the mother.

No doubt there will be another one soon telling her story of being locked up in a Lebanese prison.

I'd trust the mother about as much as a member of the Corby Family!
Where did you hear all this?
That is nothing at all like anything that I have heard to be reported?
All that has been reported is that they split and he tricked her into taking kids to Lebanon then refused to let them return

That is all that has been reported,

Your version of events if true is a horse of a different colour,

And if your version of events are factual then I change my stand on the father completely and give him my full support,

But only if that's true,

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just for the record I have an Italian background so you cant play that card with me.

I know all about culture , I grew up with parents who wouldn't let me move out till I had a ring on my finger and a mum who gave me bloody salami sandwiches for lunch at school.
I told them at 8 I draw the line at eating that stuff at school just give me something normal ffs we live in Australa , you chose to live hete why are you trying to segregate me from my community..
I probably didn't use those words but yknow .

So I totally understand what you're saying which is pretty sad.

It's bordering on racist actually it's extremely racist
Its Australia you bloody daygo .
P.s. im not racist because i like the black chick on z nations beewbs
Pps salami sandwiches thats fucking aswome

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its Australia you bloody daygo .
P.s. im not racist because i like the black chick on z nations beewbs
Sexist!!!!!!!! Treating women as objects and saying beewbs. Despicable, after all the hard work feminists have done.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where did you hear all this?
That is nothing at all like anything that I have heard to be reported?
All that has been reported is that they split and he tricked her into taking kids to Lebanon then refused to let them return

That is all that has been reported,

Your version of events if true is a horse of a different colour,

And if your version of events are factual then I change my stand on the father completely and give him my full support,

But only if that's true,
If his version was true then the mother wouldn't have even gotten her arse off that shagging bed .

Status
Not open for further replies.