Not open for further replies.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Donny Osmond - Puppy Love (1972) stereo

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think he has a sexual problem or is just very indiscreet or very unlucky.

Wasn't he the one that got caught 'bbq'ing' by his parents?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think he has a sexual problem or is just very indiscreet or very unlucky.

Wasn't he the one that got caught 'bbq'ing' by his parents?
No that was Maloney.

Pearce's isn't a sexual problem. It's a "can't handle his coke" problem

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
NRL asking why he was sitting on their bench last week when he is currently suspended...

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone read the Telecrap on Sunday? Little column inside the back page; page 143 #SPOTTED

Mitchell Pearce spotted at Dan Murphy's on Monday by CJ from Bondi

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS
Mitchell Pearce went to the USA and changed his name to Jesus Gutierrez during his hiatus..

A man was caught sexually assaulting his girlfriend's dog when she left a camera running in their apartment, according to police.
Jesus Gutierrez, 39, is accused of engaging in sexual conduct with the pet Maltese, called Princess, at their apartment in Manhattan.
His 43-year-old girlfriend, who has not been named, set up a camera in the apartment before going to work on Wednesday, the
New York Daily News reported.
The camera reportedly captured the sexual activity between Gutierrez and the dog. It is not clear why his girlfriend decided to set up the camera in the apartment.
He now faces two misdemeanor charges of torturing an animal and sexual conduct with an animal. Gutierrez was released on his own recognizance on Thursday. His lawyer Jack G. Goldberg said he had seen 'no evidence' of the alleged sexual assault.
He added that he wanted to see the video recording.
Senior Pearce

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone read the Telecrap on Sunday? Little column inside the back page; page 143 #SPOTTED

Mitchell Pearce spotted at Dan Murphy's on Monday by CJ from Bondi
bwahahahaah

So much for "staying away from booze".

He played the NRL for fools.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I couldn't believe on the news last night they had footage of Pearce drawing or some crap in a park. It was so weird.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Those 'spotted' things can occasionally be used as bullshit. Who knows, he was probably with someone who was picking something up. The NRL doesn't own him. Even if he was going into the pub (who knows, ordering a coke perhaps) etc... but that Dan Murphys thing seems like bullshit to me.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Those 'spotted' things can occasionally be used as bullshit. Who knows, he was probably with someone who was picking something up. The NRL doesn't own him. Even if he was going into the pub (who knows, ordering a coke perhaps) etc... but that Dan Murphys thing seems like bullshit to me.
Except for those actually captured on video, lol. Do they even have a Dan Murphy's around the area of Bondi? Bit too low brow for that area.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Yeah i think it was on the continuous call team one time they mentioned that Darryl Broman was spotted in some pub somewhere and asked what he was doing all in fun - Broman was like WTF on Friday when i was "Spotted" at a pub in Sydney i was in Brisbane calling the footy? I flew down with you boys on the Thursday night..

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah i think it was on the continuous call team one time they mentioned that Darryl Broman was spotted in some pub somewhere and asked what he was doing all in fun - Broman was like WTF on Friday when i was "Spotted" at a pub in Sydney i was in Brisbane calling the footy?
Well, he is a big marn, plenty to go around. Maybe he has a doppelganger who also likes to hang around in pubs? Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.