Mitchell Pearce filmed in depraved act with a DOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Except for those actually captured on video, lol. Do they even have a Dan Murphy's around the area of Bondi? Bit too low brow for that area.
The person who 'spotted' him is the guy from Bondi.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The person who 'spotted' him is the guy from Bondi.
Lol, yes I realise that, but rightly or wrongly I assumed the store he was "spotted in ' may have been in the eastern Suburbs as well. Don't pick on me, lol.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Lol, yes I realise that, but rightly or wrongly I assumed the store he was "spotted in ' may have been in the eastern Suburbs as well. Don't pick on me, lol.
Well there's one in Kignsford - that's probably the one lol.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Who let the Dogs out (sorry, couldn't resist)....

(From the Guardian/AAP):

Mitchell Pearce promises to kick-start Roosters on return to NRL action
  • Halfback’s eight-game ban for drunken Australia Day antics is over
  • Jared Waerea-Hargreaves also returns for game against Newcastle

Mitchell Pearce will play his first game of the NRL season at the weekend following a ban for his involvement in an incident on Australia Day. Photograph: Matt King/Getty Images

Mitchell Pearce has vowed to get the Sydney Roosters forwards rolling when he makes his return to the NRL against Newcastle at Allianz Stadium on Saturday. The halfback is keen to make amends after serving an eight-game ban for his drunken Australia Day antics and has pin-pointed how the Roosters can get their horrible season back on track after one win in eight rounds.

“I think all the teams that are playing well are playing upbeat and have big forward packs,” said Pearce on the Roosters’ website on Wednesday night. “It suits our style well, we just haven’t kicked into gear too well.”

The Roosters have struggled for direction with young halves Jackson Hastings and Jayden Nikorima playing the bulk of the season together. Hastings, 20, will partner Pearce in the halves against the Knights.

Helping Pearce’s cause to dominate the middle is the return of inspirational Roosters prop Jared Waerea-Hargreaves who is also playing his first game of the season after suffering a knee injury last year.

“I’m looking forward to having an impact with the boys in the middle of the ruck, there’s definitely a bit of speed there,” Pearce said. “We need to start winning and winning fast, and that’s an area we can capitalise on.”

Pearce has kept a low profile since returning from a stay at a Thailand rehabilitation clinic in February. “There was a lot of talk, a lot of media, and that’s kind of gone quiet but I’ve been doing a lot of work behind closed doors,” he said. “I’ve got to make amends, and make amends fast.”

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The bigger story here is if he's had hair implants while he had been away.

He was receeding badly and now suddenly his hairline has inched forward a few cm's. Wtf

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@south of heaven .. ADVISORY .. Keep your eyes on your dog ALL weekend mate. DO NOT LET IT OUT OF YOUR SITE as the pooch molester is back, and playing at Central Coast Stadium against the Knights.

You never know what celebrations or comiserations he'll engage in if he wins/loses.

Timely arrival back in the game... he must have jumped for joy when told "Mitch you can come back early, because in 2 weeks time you can play with Bulldogs on the field".

Where the Bulldogs sing "The Dogs are having a Party", if Roosters win they'll be singing "The cocks are having a party".

The bigger story here is if he's had hair implants while he had been away.

He was receeding badly and now suddenly his hairline has inched forward a few cm's. Wtf
Thailand "rehab" clinics will do that to you.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ho hum ; so he is back. Let's get ready for all the positive Roosters press congratulating him for doggedly leading his side around the park; his forwards once again hunting in a pack with a spring in their step and their tails up.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ahh so hes finally coming back this weekend. I wonder if opposition fans will bark him onto the field. Would that be mean lol?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He'll cop it no doubt !!

Even funnier if Roosters still continue losing games, as Robinson has been blaming it on missing Pearce and JWH.

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone notice at half time as they came off the field and channel nine do their interview with a player ( I think it was Aiden Guera) and he was asked about Dogboy and his reply was something like..back to his old self and BARKING orders all over the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.