Round 7 - Dogs vs Warriors - NRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Still pissed that the referee made up rules for one side tonight...

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Yep Jackson not himself silly errors but more concerned for bmoz to be honest. Since his injuries he has not been the same.
his bad reads aren't a result from injuries

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Wonder where all the people are that say our game plan doesn't need to change? Would very much like to hear from you lot?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We beat Manly, Souths and Storm when they were shit, we fluked a win against Penrith, and we lost to teams who played half decent footy.

But I guess I'm not a real fan for pointing that out...
To be fair Melbourne were really good and we won but agree with everything else.
It's starting to look like 2010/2011 all over again fml.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have mbye and Reynolds, two running halves. Is des supposed to magically coach ball playing ability? Is he going to tell them how to play what's in front and how to extend and plan, or is he going to coach them to do what they can? He can't make them more than what they are so why are you askng to sack des? We still have 4 wins, we're still in the top 8 and we have as good a chance as anyone else win it. I don't get why people are asking to sack him when he has gotten us to the finals every year, you're not gonna win every game but as long as we are top 8 I have faith in Des. We lost 2 grand finals under him true but I don't see us making those grand finals under any other coach. Now I'm gonna get drunk and be optimistic for next week and the rest of the season
Our attack will improve. If our players read the kennel it would be hard for them to take confidence into the games. We do have some issues but like you say we're still in a decent position given the fact that we're playing below or best at this stage.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
klemmers last stint was awesome. Got us going forward and we played off the back of it. When we needed him with 5 to go Kasiano couldn't muster a hard run to get their defensive line going backward. All the impact of a wet fish tonight big Sam, very ducking disappointing.
Moses YOUR'REthe fucking half back, fucking wake up and get involved you moron!
lol someone's even more off their rocker than des because kas was awesome

Things that would have won us the game:
-Putting Kas on in the final ten-fifteen rather than final five
-Rona remembering that if you're the winger you mark the winger and don't rush up on the second rower
-Josh Jackson not being a spud
-fair refereeing in the ruck
-Shaun Johnson not doing the Shaun Johnson "you're gonna get fucked up tonight lol" thing

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Michael Lichaa .. what more can I say! Josh Reynolds throwing the football at Lichaa pretty muched summed up how most people have felt about Lichaa's perfromances so far this season.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Does anyone think that mbye has gotten worse this year? He has absolutely nothing.
It's too early to call, this is his first full season in the one position compared to previous years where he was chopped and changed due to injuries

dinga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Didn't watch the game. Was Tim Browne injured? Looking at nrl.com it seemed like he did f*** all along with most of the forwards.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Still pissed that the referee made up rules for one side tonight...
Do you really think the referees had any real influence tonight?

We have people bashing the refs, the CEO, the choice of venue. Perhaps the dogs were outplayed? Just putting it out there...

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone think that mbye has gotten worse this year? He has absolutely nothing.
If all he did was follow up and support our big boys looking for an offload and use his speed, that would be an improvement. Just goes missing in games BIG TIME. The game was there
For the taking but bzZzzzt....pa paow....6-18 in the 2nd half.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its totally embarrassing that kas and klemmer doing a run around on the last set because our halves in particular moses are shit

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No matter what anyone says des muppet lost us that game
Benching jammer for Browne and leaving kas off til the last 4 mins
He's a has been, most overrated arrogant piece of shit

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Michael Lichaa .. what more can I say! Josh Reynolds throwing the football at Lichaa pretty muched summed up how most people have felt about Lichaa's perfromances so far this season.
He was fucking rubbish tonight, no excuses.

Des has turned him into exactly what he wants, a tackling machine. 47 tonight with 0 missed.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I like him but tonight I wanted to headbutt him.

Still didn't excuse that grub **** belittling him.
It was a truly awful pass though.

Lichaa was very ordinary tonight.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tolman stifles our attack something chronic
We didn't score a point with kas off the field tonight not one point

Status
Not open for further replies.