Round 7 - Dogs vs Warriors - NRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Going to be a long night, powder puffs from the raiders game have turned up
This is happening too often.

I dunno why, personally I dont think we were that good in the win over Melb but when we attack we some how did ok, however intensity in the game in general really needs to lift which has been a common theme under Des.

Morris - what's happened to him?
Jackson - tragic game
Rona - gets no ball, most be very frustrated this season
Forwards - run hard dam it!!!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Also the way Luke was dancing and mocking our players when he got the ball on the last play made me angry haha

This is happening too often.

I dunno why, personally I dont think we were that good in the win over Melb but when we attack we some how did ok, however intensity in the game in general really needs to lift which has been a common theme under Des.

Morris - what's happened to him?
Jackson - tragic game
Rona - gets no ball, most be very frustrated this season
Forwards - run hard dam it!!!
I honestly think its a few things that are really hurting us and they include:
  • A lack of or close to no offloads
  • Slow play the balls
  • The defensive line not holding its ground allows others to make far too many meters against us
  • Forwards touching the ball more and more at receiver leaving no room
  • Repeat sets
If we can start to fix up these things we should be okay but I really think the 2 main ones that need fixing are the offloads and defensive line because they are clearly hurting us more.

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nice to see Lichaa running the ball for once and look what happens.
He needs to do this much much more and IMO he is a big handy cap for us with his slow plays from hooker, really allows the other team to dominate us

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Also the way Luke was dancing and mocking our players when he got the ball on the last play made me angry haha
What about how he was laughing when Reynolds threw the ball at Lichaa?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What about how he was laughing when Reynolds threw the ball at Lichaa?
He got the last laugh sadly. Now you have the Warriors talking about building confidence and all this crap after beating us, I'd like to see them play us in Sydney without that referee who was alittle too kind in the ruck to them.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He got the last laugh sadly. Now you have the Warriors talking about building confidence and all this crap after beating us, I'd like to see them play us in Sydney without that referee who was alittle too kind in the ruck to them.
We play teams into form. We live of reputation and long gone performances. Teams know that and are not scared to verse us.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We play teams into form. We live of reputation and long gone performances. Teams know that and are not scared to verse us.
Yeah, I'm also getting fed up with how referees penalise us these days. I don't blame the referees but when they aren't fair with their calls in a game something is up, how come when we get penalised its always when we have the other team under pressure in their own half or at a time it gets them out of gaol. Why can't we slow down the ruck but others can and clearly hold onto our players.

Also when we get penalties why do we only make 20-30 meters from the kick while other teams make 50+ by the looks of it...

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Johnson has suffocated us
He was allowed to run and do what he wanted to for most of the night as our players watched on... Surely Bulldogs new this would be risky and it cost us the game amongst other things + a horrible hooker

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can someone explain why warriors got a 20m restart after the moses grubber when Hoffman clearly swatted the ball dead without a single touch by Reynolds???
Bunker... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.