What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I just watched an Episode of MKR in the hope to see some Rachel Khoo bewbs. Disappointed

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually used to watch this show but it lost me seasons ago. Dunno; if a show really grabs me I will watch it until the bitter end even if it is crap.
I started watching it from season 7 or 8, but season 11 so far has been fantastic, so much intensity and suspence which I love in a show.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The last episode of supernatural episode 14 I just watched and it was honestly phenomenal!! I can't wait to see the last two episodes now, this one geed me up lol
I watched it religiously for the first 10 season. Now days I just let the episodes pump out then I binge watch a season. I've watched the first 2 episodes of this season but now I'm waiting until the last episode is ready to go then I'm going to binge watch this season.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched it religiously for the first 10 season. Now days I just let the episodes pump out then I binge watch a season. I've watched the first 2 episodes of this season but now I'm waiting until the last episode is ready to go then I'm going to binge watch this season.
I looked up the dates, the last one isn't out until late march? What gives?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually used to watch this show but it lost me seasons ago. Dunno; if a show really grabs me I will watch it until the bitter end even if it is crap.
I can understand this. After the whole Devil vs Michael thing, it's kinda hard to step up from there. I really like the character development of the show though. A few seasons back you could tell that they just broke when they realised that God just doesn't care.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I looked up the dates, the last one isn't out until late march? What gives?
Americans. Their scheduling always confuses me. Sometimes you'll have a show that has 2 episodes in one week then no episodes for a month.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finally watched the first episode of Vinyl. I was a little worried that it'd be like the movie Almost Famous (which I didn't like at all), but then I realised that it was a Scorsese series and I gotta say the first episode blew me away. A lot better than I expected.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Americans. Their scheduling always confuses me. Sometimes you'll have a show that has 2 episodes in one week then no episodes for a month.
Yeah and they split the season in half but I've never seen them do that with the last episode before the big break, so the last episode something huge must be happening.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
These are pretty much the only shows I go out of my way to watch:
- Criminal Minds
- Modern Family
- The Simpsons
- 2 Broke Girls (thinking of pulling the plug on this one though)

Past shows I still watch re-runs of (but won't go out of my way for):
- Becker
- Rules of Engagement
- Seinfeld

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
These are pretty much the only shows I go out of my way to watch:
- Criminal Minds
- Modern Family
- The Simpsons
- 2 Broke Girls (thinking of pulling the plug on this one though)

Past shows I still watch re-runs of (but won't go out of my way for):
- Becker
- Rules of Engagement
- Seinfeld
Becker and rules of engagement is hilarious...on channel 11 I watch some of those re runs my favorite being Fraiser.
King of Queens is funny sometimes, the chick annoys me though and everybody loves Raymond because Raymond's dad is exactly like my uncle...looks like him, acts like him and talks like him lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
Becker and rules of engagement is hilarious...on channel 11 I watch some of those re runs my favorite being Fraiser.
King of Queens is funny sometimes, the chick annoys me though and everybody loves Raymond because Raymond's dad is exactly like my uncle...looks like him, acts like him and talks like him lol
I forgot Everybody Loves Raymond - I watch that sometimes. I think the skit is the funniest episode (where Ray and Debra imitate Frank and Marie at Lee & Stans anniversary party). Frank is easily the funniest in that show closely followed by Robert. I used to watch it more when it was on prime time though (with Becker). I don't really watch King of Queens and never really got into Fraiser. I have seen funny scenes in each though :grinning:

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I forgot Everybody Loves Raymond - I watch that sometimes. I think the skit is the funniest episode (where Ray and Debra imitate Frank and Marie at Lee & Stans anniversary party). Frank is easily the funniest in that show closely followed by Robert. I used to watch it more when it was on prime time though (with Becker). I don't really watch King of Queens and never really got into Fraiser. I have seen funny scenes in each though :grinning:
Frank is exactly my uncle to the tea. That's why I love the show. Ray Romano is hilarious too. My favorite one so far is the one where Marie takes an art class and makes that weird sculpture that frank is obsessed with.
Get yourself into Frasier, if I know your humor you'd appreciate it.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Oh that sculpture episode was awesome. I love how Frank says "I gotta tell ya, I have no idea what this thing is... but I love it!" LMAO - that part kills me. Also the episode where Roberts new girlfriend Angela eats the fly. The look on Rays face when he first sees it :o LOL.

Also the episodes where they went to Italy and Robert is talking to Stefania father. This is one of the funniest things I've ever seen:

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Has anyone seen "Making a Murderer"?

There seems a lot of hype about it and I'm too lazy to look back through this thread, where I'm sure it's been discussed previously ;)

Sounds pretty full-on.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Frank is exactly my uncle to the tea. That's why I love the show. Ray Romano is hilarious too. My favorite one so far is the one where Marie takes an art class and makes that weird sculpture that frank is obsessed with.
Get yourself into Frasier, if I know your humor you'd appreciate it.
My friend's mother is Marie. .. right down to the shirts and perm. She means well and has a good heart but is nosy!

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh that sculpture episode was awesome. I love how Frank says "I gotta tell ya, I have no idea what this thing is... but I love it!" LMAO - that part kills me. Also the episode where Roberts new girlfriend Angela eats the fly. The look on Rays face when he first sees it :o LOL.

Also the episodes where they went to Italy and Robert is talking to Stefania father. This is one of the funniest things I've ever seen:

This scene is absolutely hilarious lol...

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Has anyone seen "Making a Murderer"?

There seems a lot of hype about it and I'm too lazy to look back through this thread, where I'm sure it's been discussed previously ;)

Sounds pretty full-on.
Yeah, it is awesome.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anyone watch the OJ thing?

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS i wonder how much if it was true and how much was Hollywood bullshit.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
PS i wonder how much if it was true and how much was Hollywood bullshit.
... much like his whole trial tbh.

I'm watching Fresh off the Boat act he moment. It's a bit of a misnomer as the family in question just move to a different part of the US where there aren't any Asians (DC to Orlando in 1995), as opposed to arriving, well, fresh off the boat. .. I preferred the Family Law on SBS.

what it did prompt me to do though was check with Mrs CroydonDog whether her mother will be moving in with us when her father dies... but luckily it is supposed to be the responsibility of the oldest son.