Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
murder is a murder inside the body or outside.

when you kill the baby inside the body , you just dont hear the screams of the little human being killed.

Having said that if it was a matter of life and death where a woman giving birth is in danger of losing her own life if she continues with the pregnancy... unfortunately the baby has to go.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's only murder if the foetus is at a stage where it's able to sustain life outside the womb

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think it's murder and has no place in the world I don't care what excuse someone comes up with abortion is never ok. People cry over baby animals dying yet are ok with baby humans dying and being plucked out of the womb.
What are your thoughts on it?
Oh and watch the video I'm linking before you answer.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-full-abortion-video-mentioned-in-gop-debate/
If a chick gets brutality raped and gets pregnant from it, fukking oath she has got a right to choose to abort .
If a woman gets cancer during her pregnancy and needs to start treatment asap but the treatment will harm the fetus so she needs to abort fukking oath woman's choice.
Some messed up piece of shit junkie who gets knocked up gets and abortion , fukkin oath going to save a potential life time of heart ache neglect and abuse.
The end of the day you can jump up and down all you like but it comes down to woman's choice . And you have no right to tell some chick who has been raped and is traumatized that her terminating a pregnancy is wrong

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If a chick gets brutality raped and gets pregnant from it, fukking oath she has got a right to choose to abort .
If a woman gets cancer during her pregnancy and needs to start treatment asap but the treatment will harm the fetus so she needs to abort fukking oath woman's choice.
Some messed up piece of shit junkie who gets knocked up gets and abortion , fukkin oath going to save a potential life time of heart ache neglect and abuse.
The end of the day you can jump up and down all you like but it comes down to woman's choice . And you have no right to tell some chick who has been raped and is traumatized that her terminating a pregnancy is wrong
She has no right to terminate life. That is gods job. They can give it up for adoption.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
She has no right to terminate life. That is gods job. They can give it up for adoption.
Hang on in your faith she has no right to terminate life , some people live by gods word some dont believe. its not a matter of just giving it up for adoption. What happened if a young girl is raped through incest and is only very young apart from the medical complications its the emotional side of it.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't see abortion as murder.
I don't think women should be able to "choose" abortion because they could keep they're legs together, I don't agree with using it as a contraceptive.
However, if a woman falls pregnant from a rape, or the baby is a threat to the woman's life, or the baby is basically a vegetable, surely an abortion is appropriate ?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hang on in your faith she has no right to terminate life , some people live by gods word some dont believe. its not a matter of just giving it up for adoption. What happened if a young girl is raped through incest and is only very young apart from the medical complications its the emotional side of it.
Correct it's my belief as I said it's what I think and that's my opinion other like yourself are more than welcome to have you're own opinions as well as I asked what you all thought. Look all this what if questions looks like just finding an excuse for abortion I am going to see what the Catholic Church says about abortion in extreme circumstances and get back to you.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah back again so no matter the circumstance abortion is a sin, however someone who commits abortion will obviously be able to be forgiven just as other people who sin, but obviously this is seen as a great and evil sin.
It's all throughout the Old Testament about killing an unborn it's seen as extremely punishable.
It just comes down to murder and taking life away which isn't our job.
Obviously I have a heart and think it's so disgusting women getting brutally raped and the let's say have the child and have to know that the child is the son of the man who may have ruined her life. But at the end of the day if God allowed for that baby to be created through conception then we have no right to murder the baby, even in in eat cases.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't see abortion as murder.
I don't think women should be able to "choose" abortion because they could keep they're legs together, I don't agree with using it as a contraceptive.
However, if a woman falls pregnant from a rape, or the baby is a threat to the woman's life, or the baby is basically a vegetable, surely an abortion is appropriate ?
If the baby is a vegetable therefore already dead there is no abortion needed. To take out the baby early isn't considered abortion if the baby is already dead. My mum had a miscarriage she didn't know about it was late into the pregnancy and the baby or something was poisoning her blood and had to be removed or my mum would have died. That isn't abortion as the baby is already dead.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Correct it's my belief as I said it's what I think and that's my opinion other like yourself are more than welcome to have you're own opinions as well as I asked what you all thought. Look all this what if questions looks like just finding an excuse for abortion I am going to see what the Catholic Church says about abortion in extreme circumstances and get back to you.
There not to flexible check out the rape of an 11 year old girl in Paraguay .there are some pretty average excuses for abortion and I think there is some pretty good cases for it.
At the end of the day if it upsets you pray for them and leave the judgement up to god .
I can see this thread goin in circles so I m out .
peace , love , lamb and ponies to all

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did you watch the video? You're ok with that baby being chucked away?
No I didn't watch the video but glad I didn't if that's what it's showing.

Of course it's not ok to my emotional side but technically speaking its not murder unless the foetus is a live birth.

However I think this video sounds like it should be shown to all high school students to help them be more responsible.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There not to flexible check out the rape of an 11 year old girl in Paraguay .there are some pretty average excuses for abortion and I think there is some pretty good cases for it.
At the end of the day if it upsets you pray for them and leave the judgement up to god .
I can see this thread goin in circles so I m out .
peace , love , lamb and ponies to all
Na valid points I don't know why you're leaving the thread lol.
Great point about praying for them that's what God taught us.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Would it be a sin if you abort an Isis baby?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is euthanasia a sin? Or if you pull the plug on a loved one?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hmmm very close to the "no religious threads" rule this one.

Or what if the child is horribly disfigured in the womb ?

Abortion needs to take into account quality of life. If the baby had no quality of life, the mother deserves the choice to abort it. Nothing religious and everything medical in that sort of decision.
Wouldn't that be a justifiable killing, not a murder?

Status
Not open for further replies.