2015 Grand Final Discussion Thread (All Grades)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bet Johns was pinging his tits off in the commentary box with that opening NRL Grand Final introduction/music.
Never expected them to play that sort of music lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
does any one else think Broncos bench is a bit ordinary?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hope our cream puff forwards take note that Adam Blair might have another premiership ring tonight...

does any one else think Broncos bench is a bit ordinary?
For sure even their back line is meh but they shit on us so names don't even matter anymore just how well you play (our players should take note...)

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sad seeing pritchard march on in the farewell. Really sunk in how much I'm going to miss the big fella :(

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sad seeing pritchard march on in the farewell. Really sunk in how much I'm going to miss the big fella :(
Someone better tell the NRL he's not going, some guy in the Kennel rumour thread said he cried to Des and will be paying for the Tigpies lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They still going to ring that fuking bell?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Difficult decision:
Do I
a) Do burnouts in my VN Commodore in the cul-de-sac with my flanno shirt on, while slamming down VBs whilst cranking a mixtape of Chisel and ACDC until kick off; OR
b) Watch on TV a crowd of 50 odd numpties bounce around to one of Australias finest bogan bands?? All whilst wearing a flanno, and slamming VBs

#toughchoicesahead.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone better tell the NRL he's not going, some guy in the Kennel rumour thread said he cried to Des and will be paying for the Tigpies lol.

that guy is too69u who has been on the money with his inside info.

he also said back in August that cook is good as gone.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Difficult decision:
Do I
a) Do burnouts in my VN Commodore in the cul-de-sac with my flanno shirt on, while slamming down VBs whilst cranking a mixtape of Chisel and ACDC until kick off; OR
b) Watch on TV a crowd of 50 odd numpties bounce around to one of Australias finest bogan bands?? All whilst wearing a flanno, and slamming VBs

#toughchoicesahead.
Yeah? Come down to struggle Street and say that ya ****!

I fuking dare ya!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
**** this cold chisel band is shit... Very bad choice to choose a 1970s crap band for a 2015 event. Their lead singer sucks ass, crap music with no one in the crowd cheering lol

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Enjoying Chisel more than I think I will the game tbh. .

I find it very difficult to care about a non dogs game.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Difficult decision:
Do I

#toughchoicesahead.
Nothing wrong with a strong good VN.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
that guy is too69u who has been on the money with his inside info.

he also said back in August that cook is good as gone.
Yea well he should tell they NRL because they just paraded him around and said goodbye. Not saying he's wrong but Frank would look a little silly saying goodbye, getting a big applause as well, and then turn around and not leave. He could have just told the NRL he wasn't leaving.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
**** this cold chisel band is shit... Very bad choice to choose a 1970s crap band for a 2015 event. Their lead singer sucks ass, crap music with no one in the crowd cheering lol
This pile of elephant shit is still better than the hippo shit we had last year.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Enjoying Chisel more than I think I will the game tbh. .

I find it very difficult to care about a non dogs game.
They are absolute shit, they should hurry up and start the game. NRL could of picked much better artist but picked these pricks with a lead singer who I can't even understand or flow with his crap band...

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They are absolute shit, they should hurry up and start the game. NRL could of picked much better artist but picked these pricks with a lead singer who I can't even understand or flow with his crap band...
Your lack of love for a band like Cold Chisel is hardly surprising tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.