2015 Grand Final Discussion Thread (All Grades)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
1:35pm 2015 NRL Holden Cup U20s Grand Final: Penrith Panthers v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

3:40pm 2015 NRL State Championship Grand Final: Newcastle Knights v Ipswich Jets

7.24pm: 2015 NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final Kick Off

NOTE: Channel 9 / GEM HD have coverage starting from 12 (midday), and yet times above are taken from NRL site.

Let's get behind our Cowboy friends as they tear Brisbane up!

Last edited by a moderator:

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
The cowboys better win I don't want hodges to win

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
God knows how my stress levels are going to be come tomorrow. It's bad enough I can't even watch live sport at home at the best of times, otherwise, my dog will be like this and never leave me alone. Bugsey so needs to get a job as a Therapy dog if you ask me. BTW, this was taken whilst I was watching an NHL game involving the Washington Capitals and my team The Pittsburgh Penguins (also the NQ Cowboys of the NHL) earlier in the year.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
God knows how my stress levels are going to be come tomorrow. It's bad enough I can't even watch live sport at home at the best of times, otherwise, my dog will be like this and never leave me alone. Bugsey so needs to get a job as a Therapy dog if you ask me. BTW, this was taken whilst I was watching an NHL game involving the Washington Capitals and my team The Pittsburgh Penguins (also the NQ Cowboys of the NHL) earlier in the year.

That a nice looking dog is it a mix?

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
She sure is :grinning:

Don't think I will have any fingernails or hair left after the game either - I didn't become a serious nail-biter until I gave the Ciggies away in 2010.......

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
She sure is :grinning:

Don't think I will have any fingernails or hair left after the game either - I didn't become a serious nail-biter until I gave the Ciggies away in 2010.......
Lol I know how you feel every play and every second is going to kill you

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Last week against the Mexicans was a prime example, I wanted to throw up when the game kicked off and I was so sick to my stomach. Cowboys get a couple of tries by half time and I am hifiving anyone around me.

Come Half Time, I was still stressing out badly. Two more tries later, I was still hifiving and hugging people (who wasn't haha). The stress levels were so bad that I never calmed down until the 70th minute.

After the game, I went to my Sister's place to pick the Parents up and take them home. I even turned up wearing my cardboard JT Headgear and I could have sworn that my Mother wanted to wear that to work this week.

Don't know if I am going to get any sleep tonight though

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Last week against the Mexicans was a prime example, I wanted to throw up when the game kicked off and I was so sick to my stomach. Cowboys get a couple of tries by half time and I am hifiving anyone around me.

Come Half Time, I was still stressing out badly. Two more tries later, I was still hifiving and hugging people (who wasn't haha). The stress levels were so bad that I never calmed down until the 70th minute.

After the game, I went to my Sister's place to pick the Parents up and take them home. I even turned up wearing my cardboard JT Headgear and I could have sworn that my Mother wanted to wear that to work this week.

Don't know if I am going to get any sleep tonight though
There is no easy way around this I had butterfly's in my stomach 1 hour before kick off last years grandfinal as soon as the ref blew the whistle I started to eat my nails by half time I was red in the face by full time I was crying

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I am praying that my boys win this one. I can't stand the thought of the Ponies winning another one before we do, the fact that Broncos supporters in Townsville are just arrogant and the fact that d-bag Hodges can retire with a premiership ring. We did send Tallis and Lockyer out without another one each.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I the only one who feels weird driving past belmore this time of year and not seeing any celebrations feels weird not being in gf now I got used to it

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Am I the only one who feels weird driving past belmore this time of year and not seeing any celebrations feels weird not being in gf now I got used to it
Just went there before. Don't mind about the selling of the cowboys jerseys in the store but the flags were a dagger in the heart.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where can i find the teams for all 3 grades?

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can the Cowboys please absolutely tear the Broncos a new one? So sick of hearing about Bennett and how he is a super coach despite having an Origin level team for most of the years he was coaching Brisbane. Absolutely can not stand Hodges or Boyd.

Thurston to grab a hatrick of tries and claim the Clive Churchill Medal. He deserves to win a premiership as a captain

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The day of the big dance. Cmon u cowboys.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
HOLDEN CUP TEAM LISTS

Panthers U20s
1 Brent Naden (c)
2 Fuimanu Enese
3 Robert Jennings

4 Maliko Filino
5 Dylan Edwards
6 Tyrone May
7 Jarome Luai
8 Oliver Clark
9 Soni Luke (c)
10 Moses Leota
11 James Fisher-Harris
12 Corey Harawira-Naera
13 Reed Izzard

Interchange
14 Kaide Ellis
15 Thomson Tuigimala
16 Paea Pua
17 Jake Ennis

Coach: Cameron Ciraldo

Sea Eagles U20s
1 Tom Trbojevic
2 Jesse Bogle
3 Addison Demetriou
4 Jesse Ramien
5 Mitch Thomas
6 William Pearsall
7 Riley Travers (c)
8 Liam Knight
9 Hugh Pratt
10 Jesse Maxwell
11 Luke Garner
12 William Bainbridge
13 Darcy Cox

Interchange
14 Nicholas Hynes
15 James Parker
16 Dallas Koen
17 Moses Noovao-McGreal
18 Jyi Seymour

Coach: David Heath

BOLDED THE PLAYERS TO WATCH!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
STATE CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM LISTS

NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS
1. Jake Mamo,
2. Honeti Tuha
3. Kerrod Holland
4. Joseph Tapine
5. Ken Tofilau
6. Carlos Tuimavave
7. Jaelen Feeney
8. Damian Sironen
9. Danny Levi,
10. Sam Mataora
11. Lachlan Fitzgibbon
12. Jacob Saifiti
13. Clint Newton.

Interchange:
14. George Ndaira
15. Marvin Filipo
16. Michael Steele
27. Tama Koopu.

IPSWICH JETS
1. Carlin Anderson
2. Marmin Barba

3. Liam Capewell
4. Nemani Valekapa
5. Richard Pandia
6. Josh Cleeland
7. Dane Phillips
8. Josh Seage
9. Matt Parcell
10. Rod Griffin
11. Sam Martin
15. Kurtis Lingwoodock
13. Keiron Lander (c).

Interchange:
14. Landon Hayes
16 Billy McConnachie,
22. Fakahoko Teutau.
17. Chris Walker (taking the field due to Kurt Capewell late injury withdrawl).

BOLDED THE PLAYERS TO WATCH

Last edited by a moderator:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Heard dylan walker and aaron grey are just staying in having a few quiet ones

Status
Not open for further replies.