URGENT WARNING: Tupou vs Perritt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
OP whilst I applaud your theory, there is but a few issues with your plan.

Loko is injured (again).
Stanley wasn't much better the other week and a HUGE risk with injuries.
Tyrone Phillips isn't dislodging an NRL winger anytime soon, because he's GOOD, but NSW Cup good, not NRL good.. (watch his game today to see what I mean here).
Corey Thompson is injured.

Tupou got outplayed earlier this season by Corey Thompson in our first game vs Roosters, and Thompson is shorter again.

Lol, this thread is killing me,
Mr I I am going to red thumb the heck out of you if you close this lol,
He came,
He saw,
He laughed,
He left open.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope my fears are not realised but noone can say i didnt warn you all.

I mean it should be pretty obvious putting a 4 foot garden knome against a 7 foot tower.
What the **** is a knome?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Urgent reply

No. Worried about the Roosters in general, not any particular player. Mainly thier defence. Our attack will have to improve a whole lot vs the best defence in the NRL. Im happy enough with our defence.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes I am terrified of 2poo running rampant but Hasler won't drop the midget. I found myself in two minds last night. All of the Dragons points came from Perrett mistakes. But he did contest the high ball better than usual on his wing.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yes I am terrified of 2poo running rampant but Hasler won't drop the midget. I found myself in two minds last night. All of the Dragons points came from Perrett mistakes. But he did contest the high ball better than usual on his wing.
Their whole 1 try? The player had half the team hanging off him and scored. Happens. We never hear about other tries that get scored only the ones near Perrett. So the 3 penalty goals they scored were all Perrett? Sorry Habs, cant get close to agreeing with you there.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Their whole 1 try? The player had half the team hanging off him and scored. Happens. We never hear about other tries that get scored only the ones near Perrett. So the 3 penalty goals they scored were all Perrett? Sorry Habs, cant get close to agreeing with you there.
How can you defend perret seriously ,the try he let in was a shocking error the ball was going out ,every week he lets in 1-3 tries ,nice guy but gone 1 year too long

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
How can you defend perret seriously ,the try he let in was a shocking error the ball was going out ,every week he lets in 1-3 tries ,nice guy but gone 1 year too long
I just think he isnt as terrible as portrayed here at times. He and about 3 other players let the only merge try in, he carried them all. Just a good run by the merge player. And the one you are talking about, where he tapped the ball out, its easy to call that from a loungechair. Reality is if he doesnt go after the ball, the Merge player was right there and could have caught it and scored, or tapped it in to somebody else to score. I think Perrett made the right play under the circumstances, and people bitching about it are nitpicking, looking for something to pin on him or complain about.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
marley remember when i told you that if perrett knocked the ball out against the roosters that people would come in here and blame him for it because they think the ball was going out, this is what i was talking about

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread isnt meant to be a joke.

Its a serious observation, im trying to plug an obvious hole. Tupou is very good in the air.

All night it will be maloney bomb, tupou tip back to jennings. All whilst midget perritt is jumping up and down screaming gimme da ball.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Its a serious observation, im trying to plug an obvious hole. Tupou is very good in the air.

All night it will be maloney bomb, tupou tip back to jennings. All whilst midget perritt is jumping up and down screaming gimme da ball.
I know what hole you want plugged,
It's ok I won't tell anyone,
It's our secret ok,

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
marley remember when i told you that if perrett knocked the ball out against the roosters that people would come in here and blame him for it because they think the ball was going out, this is what i was talking about
It was going out put your glasses on perret is a liability

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

You are a sad ****.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Wasn't it Perrett that handed the Roosters the points last time we met in the last moments of the game?

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score

Don't take it to heart mate. We only having a bit of fun. it is true that perrett will struggle against that giant, But Loko is injured and we don't have many better options at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.