Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can people just chill just spoke to des and said the game plan was to grind out a win cause dragons have strong defence next week will be a different game plan with more ball playing plays (joke), lol
Speak to him again and tell him "roouh untek" I got a bad ****ing heart lol

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
yea but we're still here, and that is all that matters. Better to play bad and win (us) than to play above your weight and lose (fagons). God cant imagine what you'll be like if we actually lose lol.
I pump my girlfriend till she moans like a dying cow, punch the fridge, chuck a shit in the shower, slam the door and walk out.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watch after lafais no try how maxwell the prick scumbag sends the call up to the video ref and says we have no try with a wink and massive smile on his horse head ugly ***** of a face. Furthermore he didn't ask to overrule Tomas knock on for a drop out but did so for perrets tap out. Scum written all over him.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I pump my girlfriend till she moans like a dying cow, punch the fridge, chuck a shit in the shower, slam the door and walk out.

I did all the same , except pumping your girl friend.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I ain't blaming the refs for that performance. We were abysmal however I hate the constant screwing over of our team. Win lose or draw we get dicked week in week out. I can't remember one game I have walked away thinking geez we got the rub of the green tonight. It never happens. We are the ones that always get screwed. The way we play is in short a direct link to the possession and penalties given to the opposition by the corrupt tab sponsored referees.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd love to pump my missus and then blow on that horse head cheating dogs face. He might then have a legitimate reason to hate the bulldogs. I guess sharks and drag queen supporters stick together... Il supply the "glue" for him.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
One eyed Dragons supporter failing to see the ONLY reason the Dragons stayed in the game was because of Maxwell.

Coach Paul McGregor should walk away with more than just a finals appearance in his first season, he should be the coach of the year.
This journo must be smoking ICE.... Flanagan or Paul Green for COTY.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The title of the thread smacks of someone who is a st merge supporter, or if not, a dogs hater. Or both.

Its the kinda thing you would say when you were pissed off with the result.

Bad journolism

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Could not read past title. Obviously not a dogs fan

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Original title was Enjoy the victory Canterbury Bulldogs fans, it will surely be your last

Must have been changed early

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watch after lafais no try how maxwell the prick scumbag sends the call up to the video ref and says we have no try with a wink and massive smile on his horse head ugly ***** of a face. Furthermore he didn't ask to overrule Tomas knock on for a drop out but did so for perrets tap out. Scum written all over him.
did I mention the look of disbelief on maxwells ugly head when Reynolds nailed the field goal? speaks a thousand words ., he obviously put his house on the bet.. sucked in you prick

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
When somebody sits on a keyboard and puts a shitty title on it you know it's some talentless motherfuker who is still crying about their shitty team getting kicked out.

Get the fuk over it you cut ****, the better team played shit but still ended your season.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
did I mention the look of disbelief on maxwells ugly head when Reynolds nailed the field goal? speaks a thousand words ., he obviously put his house on the bet.. sucked in you prick
Plus the betting agencies won't give him his brown paper bag this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.