Enjoy the victory Canterbury Bulldogs fans, it could be your last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They forgot to mention stgeorge best player tonight;
jarrod fcuking maxwell
was just watching the replay of reynolds goal kick and the look of shock and disbelief on maxwells face says it all.

it's going to be a tough road ahead with these one sided refs

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
was just watching the replay of reynolds goal kick and the look of shock and disbelief on maxwells face says it all.

it's going to be a tough road ahead with these one sided refs
We will lose to the refs next week, we pissed them off by winning tonight.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We will lose to the refs next week, we pissed them off by winning tonight.
Yes because the refs are to blame for us being abysmal for the majority of that game. Should've won that by atleast 12 points much earlier.

It's always the refs regardless of what happens. Complaining about the refs won't change what they do next week, we just need to be that much better than the opposition to win and we have the players to do it, much f*cking better to blame our players for all being peahearts and giving the Dragons a sniff at the death.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes because the refs are to blame for us being abysmal for the majority of that game. Should've won that by atleast 12 points much earlier.

It's always the refs regardless of what happens. Complaining about the refs won't change what they do next week, we just need to be that much better than the opposition to win and we have the players to do it, much f*cking better to blame our players for all being peahearts and giving the Dragons a sniff at the death.
Agree win you dude.
Only one way to take the refs out of it.
Put the opposition away by playing some attacking football and scoring points, rather than one out bashing and barging for 70mins and hoping to tackle our way to a 6-0 win.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I like your post 2144, but seriously they are a team of no names and were playing busted. we have really under performed all season.
and yet here we are 2 games away from a grand final. Honestly who cares whether they were busted or no names? Do you think they cared when they thrashed us when we had 5-6 players out? NO they didn't.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Been saying it for about 2 years now, NRL is like boxing (something very sus since getting into bed with the betting agencies)....if you want the decision you have to keep it out of the Refs hands and go for the KO. Was a poor game tonight but I still jumped into the air and my daughter still was looking at me like I'm a weirdo. We play like that next week it's season over, fingers crossed we keeping doing what is needed to continue on.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
and yet here we are 2 games away from a grand final. Honestly who cares whether they were busted or no names? Do you think they cared when they thrashed us when we had 5-6 players out? NO they didn't.
I think we should care, and get the blinders off. if any of the top teams played st George tonight it would have just been a training run for them.
and whats your point of them thrashing us? that was a massive achievement on their behalf, and embarrassing on ours. saying we were lucky tonight is being kind.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

He can't argue at all bro but I hardly blame the refs but come on man, they tried everything to give it to the Dragons.

To back your statement up, the Souths game is a good example, sure the refs gifted them 12 points but we hado already put 30 on the ***** so their rorting didn't mean shit.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Been saying it for about 2 years now, NRL is like boxing (something very sus since getting into bed with the betting agencies)....if you want the decision you have to keep it out of the Refs hands and go for the KO. Was a poor game tonight but I still jumped into the air and my daughter still was looking at me like I'm a weirdo. We play like that next week it's season over, fingers crossed we keeping doing what is needed to continue on.
The betting agencies own the refs and the nrl. The nrl is just a betting product IE horse racing.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think we should care, and get the blinders off. if any of the top teams played st George tonight it would have just been a training run for them.
I don't have blinders on. We played shit house, we won. That's all there is really, I don't give a shit if they were busted or no names we are playing next week and they will be drunk.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Journo is a St George fan but made some valid points. Very few people would have predicted golden point and a one point win.

A lot of work needs to be done this week and whoever is kicking goals needs to practice their ass off, it was the difference last night and could have been today also.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I don't have blinders on. We played shit house, we won. That's all there is really, I don't give a shit if they were busted or no names we are playing next week and they will be drunk.
So we playing next week is all that matters. playing like shit doesn't bother you cause we there next week lol.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So we playing next week is all that matters. playing like shit doesn't bother you cause we there next week lol.
Are you serious? In sudden death footy its all about making it to the next week LOL. So no I don't mind if we play shit and we are playing next week.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He can't argue at all bro but I hardly blame the refs but come on man, they tried everything to give it to the Dragons.

To back your statement up, the Souths game is a good example, sure the refs gifted them 12 points but we hado already put 30 on the ***** so their rorting didn't mean shit.
Yes they did but i've grown so accustomed to being shafted by the refs ever since 2009 when we were denied that win against the Dragons because of the most bullsh!t call ever that it's a losing battle.

We go into every game up against it, but our team should respond by smacking them silly, i don't think we've won a penalty count this year tbh and that says a sh!tload about their incompetence. But today we had enough chances to put the Dragons away before the refs could do anything underhanded to begin with.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Are you serious? In sudden death footy its all about making it to the next week LOL. So no I don't mind if we play shit and we are playing next week.
I do, fu3k just being there to make up the numbers. we have under performed all year, I cant recall one game we totally dominated a side for the full 80. our form is horrible for this time of year. the dragons have over achieved this year by a long shot. as for us, we have under achieved considering the side we have on paper.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I do, fu3k just being there to make up the numbers. we have under performed all year, I cant recall one game we totally dominated a side for the full 80. our form is horrible for this time of year. the dragons have over achieved this year by a long shot. as for us, we have under achieved considering the side we have on paper.
yea but we're still here, and that is all that matters. Better to play bad and win (us) than to play above your weight and lose (fagons). God cant imagine what you'll be like if we actually lose lol.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Can people just chill just spoke to des and said the game plan was to grind out a win cause dragons have strong defence next week will be a different game plan with more ball playing plays (joke), lol

Status
Not open for further replies.