Minute Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
who is the child in the situation? she described his voice as the boogie man voice wtf

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It does make the non-sacking of Loko after two arrests (including high range drink driving) and zero games played even less comprehensible.
The big difference here is that Loko's offences didn't go anywhere near a sexual harassment/intimidation offence.

Loko's offences were serious but nowhere near as "dirty" as Minute's.

With Lafai going backwards in first grade why wasn't Loko given a shot? Buggered if I know...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He should of stuck with "why for you you kick my dog " he than could of blamed indian dog or telstra.
Mean while gasnier is sitting in a coner chuckling to himself thinking "my my , how the times have changed "

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't see what's wrong with the occasional prank call to mates from time-to-time.
My mate onced pranked his mother saying it was the police , and he had been killed could she come identify the body.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Don't see what's wrong with the occasional prank call to mates from time-to-time.
I stopped finding it funny when i was like 14 lol, anyways most people wont even pickup for a private number.

doggedforlife

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My mate onced pranked his mother saying it was the police , and he had been killed could she come identify the body.
really ////////// obviously has no idea what so ever what being a parent entails .... go figure .......

Malla

Reaction score
Made masturbating noises over the phone. Childish behavior that borderlines sexual assault - in fact, it is. Good riddance.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
prank phone calls gets you sacked, i would say theres more to this story and its known within the club
the kid was stupid and paid a high price for his actions, lets hope the club are this reactive when theres a more serious breach, especially where the breach could endanger lives like idiots drink driving

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kid had great potential but ****ed himself over but will probably see him on the rabbits or roosters soon and the nrl will be wanking over him

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a jahash ,I work with his uncle ,I'm gna prank him for it :P

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well other clubs seem to have no problem in picking up discards who have been unable to control themselves and I reckon there will be a few that make a habit of it lining up to sign him for depth at least for the moment.

His mother will be very disappointed in him tbh as am I. Young people these days have no idea of accountability, but let's be honest even those who are fully grown adults who should know better stuff up...remember Gasnier and his 'prank calls'.

This will no doubt give us bad press for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.