The Belmore Experiment will lose its appeal..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArnieD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Bulldogs mindset is being affected by Communist militants determined to derail our season with continual debate and gutter tactics about supporters private lives.
That just cheered me up on a miserable day. Lol.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Thought it was a perfect day barring the inept performance of our players.

smako38

Waterboy
Reaction score
Belmore is a shit hole. No parking area. Can barely see the game. No where to sit. Can't buy any decent food or drinks. Replay screen is 32 inch. I'm so glad they play at ANZ. Seriously you can expect people to go from the first class stadium ANZ is to that. 1 game a year is more than enough.
This

ANZ all the way...

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i don't know why anyway is surprised, we always play shithouse on sunday afternoons

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
belmore is a hole...and every1 knows it...u have to stand for 80mins... grandstand only fits a few thousand (doesnt even look like that, and there were empty seats in the stand yday)
i went both times for the atmosphere...but boy was it quiet yday...
wont go again...was fun while it lasted though...but that is why suburban grounds are on the way out
Australian sport doesnt have much of an atmosphere...that includes being at the G on Sat nite!

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
belmore is a hole...and every1 knows it...u have to stand for 80mins... grandstand only fits a few thousand (doesnt even look like that, and there were empty seats in the stand yday)
wont go again...was fun while it lasted though...but that is why suburban grounds are on the way out
Australian sport doesnt have much of an atmosphere...that includes being at the G on Sat nite!
the hill is really hard to watch a game on have to be on your feet the whole time annoying for an adult but for the little ones impossible, atmosphere wasn't there because no one could see anything most of the noise came from the stands.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
the hill is really hard to watch a game on have to be on your feet the whole time annoying for an adult but for the little ones impossible, atmosphere wasn't there because no one could see anything most of the noise came from the stands.
LOL true...no atmosphere because we were shit too...so took the crowd out of the game...
the hill is shite!
the first game we were standing and had 2 put up with ppl whinging because we were blocking their view...like really?

yday they had a sign out the front saying the HILL IS A STANDING AREA....lol so the whole hill was standing
still view was shit with the light post in the way

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Could be playing in the greatest stadium in the world, but if we dish up that kind of performance it's still the shittest experience ever

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
and yet if we won you wouldn't be saying this shit.

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
no he is correct, 90% of our supporters dont even live in belmore or canterbury.
ANZ for facilities and getting in and out kills it.

if we had something like parra stadium then yes but even that the facilities are a joke too
90%? where did you get that from?

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
"belmore is a hole" "you have to stand for 80 mintues"
Remember your thread "family" zone on the hill?

where you complained about fans giving you and other people shit for standing?
you also wrote "Obviously they had never been to a suburban ground before"
"im there to watch footy...i no its a pain to stand for the whole game...but thats the beauty of it..."
and you also said the night was "perfect"
remember that?

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Even sitting in the grandstand sucks. You can't see what happens in the far corners of the field so look across to the hill at the screen and realise you can't see shit on that either.

Also there is hardly any room between seats, you can't move without hitting the person next to you or in front of you.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
If the team can't get up for a game with a home crowd like that, Bulldogs legends at the game, 80 years in the game. questions needs to be asked about the attitude of most these players.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the team can't get up for a game with a home crowd like that, Bulldogs legends at the game, 80 years in the game. questions needs to be asked about the attitude of most these players.
I agree with this, we were poor! If ya can't get up for a game like that attitude needs to be looked at!
Be like not getting a Chubb up for some glamorous bird with big tits begging for it!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nick Pappas is trolling us tbh, better get the Reynolds' and the belmore boys on him!

Much-hyped Belmore 'atmosphere' couldn't deliver a great spectacle. Or a home side win.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Could be playing in the greatest stadium in the world, but if we dish up that kind of performance it's still the shittest experience ever
Did some of the crowd get too smart and the team couldn't concentrate?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
the only good bit about playing at belmore is getting zaatar from down the street , best 3 bucks I've ever spent on a heathy lunch.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
the only good bit about playing at belmore is getting a zata from down the street , best 3 bucks I've ever spent on a heathy lunch.
Is that the bird seeds on lebo bread?

Status
Not open for further replies.