Slater the grub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
First he shoulder charges josh duggen then puts a elbow into Morris ant twice no penalty what would it take for this guy to get suspended!

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Typical of that piece of sh*t. Does that rubbish every week.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He is a ****ing dirty c*** I hope someone injures him and ends his career.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a dirty cocksucker !
I'm so sick of hearing "that's not in his game".
This is the guy who got 8 weeks for stomping on someone's face (Sedaris?)
This is guy that told a player with depression to "go cry to your mum"
This is the guy that karate kicked the tallest player in the league in the throat.
He is a piece of shit, of the highest order.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I couldn't help but think that Reynolds would have been facing a long stint on the sidelines had he shoulder charged like Slater did. And another stint for a deliberate elbow into a prone player's back. But it's not in Slater's game to be dirty, is it?

And they call Reynolds a grub.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing incidents. Was bracing himself for impact and the one on Morris on the ground wasnt necessary but nothing wrong with it

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing incidents. Was bracing himself for impact and the one on Morris on the ground wasnt necessary but nothing wrong with it
It was a blatant flop with his elbow into the back of morris, there was plenty wrong with it. It was a dirty cheap shot.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He put the elbow into the back of a defenceless player on the ground. He always does this dirty sh!t

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Media darling, can do no wrong in their eyes. Even his kids have to be carried around and shown on tv.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
He can do no wrong what a load of crap I want someone to knock him out and end his career

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
when was the last time Cameron Smith was penalized for slowing the play and laying all over the players??

thats right, NEVER!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you for real?
he must be kiddin, cos hitting/ tackling a player leading with a shoulder is shoulder charge every day of the week. Last time i checked shoulder charge was banned in NRL.

Like Bird who needs to stop lifting players legs and learn how to tackle properly, Slater needs to correct his tackling technique as well.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put it this way, if Reynolds done shit like that, the media would have a field day. Slaters is a cnut. Simple as that.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've always said him and cameron smith are the biggest grubs in the game. Being at the storm they have perfected all the little pressure points and twists.

Status
Not open for further replies.