Round 11 Dogs vs Raiders - NRL Team and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
We had more energy at the start raiders had some luck then defence was shit then Reynolds nailed a field goal the Mbye try

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the halves made our team so much better in attack today finally took some authority and made some opportunities
Yep attack was great and once Graham morrises and jackson come back our defence should be great but I think our main problem is perret positioning and speed at fullback

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Double post.

Thats what u get for writing off canterbury.
Dogsofwar!
- couldnt believe we won after running on empty for 60 mins.

Beldig

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We have received only 8 penalties in three games. I think it's obvious what these referees agendas are. That was a game that was ruined by two corrupt referees, a corrupt video referee. If that wasn't offside nothing is. Des you are a dud, Josh Reynolds by far and away your best performance for our club, I am a knocker of yours but today you were brilliant.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Outstanding =
Eastwood
Pritchard
Tolman gave all he had.
Reynolds

Oh don't we love our new number 7!!

5 out and we won - ugly, but go Dogs

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
That was quite probably the strangest game I have seen. Take the 2 points and good to see a massive improvement in attack.

I think we were a little confused as to what to do when leading by that much and that's why they got back in the game hahaha

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Glad to get the win in the end. Didnt expect the start we got so guess that was a bonus at the time. Raiders had been in form lately so glad to beat them with some troops out. Shame we couldnt heal our F/A a bit more, which looked likely earlier in the match.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Strange game but we needed those 2 points.

Any word on Lafai? We dont need anymore injuries...

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great win we should never have won down there with so much talent out.. Any word on Lafai shoulder and Kas limping off late in game, a great time for us to get the bye

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I don't care what people say that was a bad bad game. I have an awesome feeling for winning but it was shocking.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Even though we clocked off, imagine how our team would play if we keep this up once our 4 big guns are back. Hopefully our luck has turned and we move forward now!

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Any news on Lafai and Kasiano and to a lesser extent Kaufusi?

Kas signalled to the trainer after Reynolds knocked over that field goal. Was pointing at his lower limb. Please no more lower limb injuries to Kas.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Two hundred metre Tolman. Huge effort. Lichaa almost 100 metres, + 44 tackles and a try and the full 80.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didnt hear a word from that tool Johns when Reynolds landed the field goal. From that point till the end of the commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.