Reynold's discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
I love the player but this season has just been frustrating..

Josh Reynolds is an idiot. HE needs to improve ASAP

End of story. Closed/delete thread.

Reaction score
Two words could turn him into a superstar.....

CONTROLLED AGRESSION.

Until he achieves that, he will always be a liability and do not want him disrupting my team.
this is so on the money and one of the primary reasons sports psychologists exist, it's their bread and butter. frustration can either lead to violence or assertiveness ( controlled aggression as you correctly call it ).

it's the sport's psychologist role to channel frustration into controlled aggression and hopefully our psych can do a better job helping Reynolds learn to channel his frustration into constructive behaviour on the field

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This thread is embarrassing id be loling so hard if i was an opposition fan, More negative posts now then we had in 08 when we won the spoon, Some love to repeat themselves in multiple threads every farken day.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
by in some way defending him you've made him look stupid by the comparison lol. If I was Marley I'd be pissed. Hi billris :grinning:

Reynolds has developed a go to habit which does us no good. It's hard to pick him when he's good for a trip. Surely it can't be that hard to stop, they're not actual trips josh ;)
Ouch. To be fair i actually do get sick of Marley rubbishing Reynolds in every thread, i've just eventually learnt to stop being bothered by it, he really absolutely hates the guy and its not entirely due to his onfield performances, people tend to act stupid when they're blinded by hate or love (Billris for Hodkinson, Marley for Reynolds).

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ouch. To be fair i actually do get sick of Marley rubbishing Reynolds in every thread, i've just eventually learnt to stop being bothered by it, he really absolutely hates the guy and its not entirely due to his onfield performances, people tend to act stupid when they're blinded by hate or love (Billris for Hodkinson, Marley for Reynolds).
Im not acting stupid though...

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, I spend a fair bit of time on opposition sites and I can tell you this is very positive when compared with Manly or Parramatta. We are just getting up a guy who is a repeat offender.
lol

went on the souffs site the other day and the first thing the asked me was "you got any change bro?"

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anybody else sick of talking about Reynolds?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And get ****ed Bulldogs81 you ****ing muppet, no need to abuse the thumbs system and red thumb EVERYTHING I POST

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at it this way if Reynolds ever did leave Marley would have nothing to post about

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Josh has just tried too hard since origin last year. It's like he has built this expectation that he has to deliver a match winning performance every game. Look at how badly benji played when he tried to win every match for the Tigers. Reynolds just needs to play his role.

Whilst I don't condone it I can almost understand throwing the leg out as he does. The only thing I can liken it to is a tennis player throwing their racquet after the ball has already passed them. It's the only thing left with a 1 in a million chance of pulling it off. It's just being over competitive.

No further thoughts on this one. Too many fans wounded or still fighting in this thread! Time for a break.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Some people here need to grow the **** up.

Getting rather frustrating around here of late..

If it doesn't stop NOW, the banstick is coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.