Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm hungry and seeing those Bali guys are going to get lit up at midnight made me think of what people would have as a last meal.

I'd have a seafood platter for 4, a 2 litre bottle of Coke, and a pack of Dunhill blues lol

What's your last meal?

N

Natboy

I'm hungry and seeing those Bali guys are going to get lit up at midnight made me think of what people would have as a last meal.

I'd have a seafood platter for 4, a 2 litre bottle of Coke, and a pack of Dunhill blues lol

What's your last meal?
If I was in Bali I would eat all that street food in the dodgy carts cause you aint gonna get bali belly when you're already dead

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol love your logic brother

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If I was in Bali I would eat all that street food in the dodgy carts cause you aint gonna get bali belly when you're already dead
But you do void your bowels so id load up on curry and all thinks brutal. So when they drag my corpse away ill leave em a nasty surprise

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

What's your last meal?

Dunhill blues you legend! Only cigarette worth smoking.

for me pancakes covered with sugar and lemon, as many as i could get :grinning:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

What's your last meal?
Id go a deck of b & h reds , with you on the 2 litres of coke but crushed ice is a must. Then a kilo or 2 of creamy garlic prawns

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Id go a deck of b & h reds , with you on the 2 litres of coke but crushed ice is a must. Then a kilo or 2 of creamy garlic prawns
****ing oath you need the crushed ice.

Plus I went for the smokes because you don't have to give a **** about cancer lol

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two big chicken burgers a 2 litre coke 2 litres of water, A 5kg Nutella and chocolate cake and finally ordering some chinese.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok, here goes...

KFC chicken skin. Both hot and spicy and normal kind. Any 2 burgers from any American fast food place. Pulled pork. Watermelon. Passionfruit. Pineapple. Some cherry coke. Dr. Pepper, cherry and normal. Kool Aid, cherry and grape. 3 lobsters with a shit load of butter. A real kebab fresh off the coals. A cheese and a pepperoni pizza from anywhere in New York (except sbarro) Nathan's hot dog. Pink's hot dog. A shit load of baklava with extra rose syrup. A jar of pickles and jalapenos. And to finish it all off, a montecristo cigar. Torpedo.

Edit: and about 5 litres of cold water. Preferably Cool Ridge.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does chewing out a swimsuit model count as a last meal ?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Id ask for a super sharp knife and fork and a hotplate and eat myself alive .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ok, here goes...

KFC chicken skin. Both hot and spicy and normal kind. Any 2 burgers from any American fast food place. Pulled pork. Watermelon. Passionfruit. Pineapple. Some cherry coke. Dr. Pepper, cherry and normal. Kool Aid, cherry and grape. 3 lobsters with a shit load of butter. A real kebab fresh off the coals. A cheese and a pepperoni pizza from anywhere in New York (except sbarro) Nathan's hot dog. Pink's hot dog. A shit load of baklava with extra rose syrup. A jar of pickles and jalapenos. And to finish it all off, a montecristo cigar. Torpedo.

Ok so that's your entree, what's your main meal? :p

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, here goes...

Change mine to this

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Change mine to this
Haha. I thought everyone would be disgusted. I seem to be the only person in the world who likes cherry flavoured anything.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
[QuUOTE=K E;2962274]My wife.[/QUOTE]

Would they let you do this like bring in the mrs or some random chick for a root.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Haha. I thought everyone would be disgusted. I seem to be the only person in the world who likes cherry flavoured anything.
Love real cherries but hate cherry flavour, same with strawberries.

Status
Not open for further replies.