The mind of michael ennis

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought it was funny Ennis was saying as ben says like he did with Des.

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I wont be surprised if graham leaves NRL at the end or before the end of his current contract.
i know what you mean but for me he wont, his a man and he wont do that to the boys, i cant see it happening.
like ennis said on 360, " you have to do mistakes to learn from them" james graham will be a man and learn from it and become an even better player

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its was james graham who decided to take the charge, he wanted to take it and move on, our club supports graham

No one will ever know if he decided to take the charge or not, and none of us know or will ever know what goes on behind close doors and in my opinion i do not believe that for one second

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wont be surprised if graham leaves NRL at the end or before the end of his current contract.
Would be interesting to know how the game if officiated over there, and if the media is so hard on the players. Having the EPL over there, surely focus is not really on Super League players.

Would hate to see Graham leave before a premiership is delivered...

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kent is an absolute dick. He has contradicted himself on previous comments. He thought the Voldemort comment of Des all those weeks ago was humorous, tonight he does a 360 and condemns him for it and then says it is coincidentally the same club that has now disgraced themselves that tried to circumvent the no talking about referees. Todd Greenberg really irked me as well, his NRL can do no wrong.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
this doesn't surprise me at all what does surprise me is why it took this long lol.

I miss Ennis being at our club.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Would be interesting to know how the game if officiated over there, and if the media is so hard on the players. Having the EPL over there, surely focus is not really on Super League players.

Would hate to see Graham leave before a premiership is delivered...
It is a lot better than here. One ref, sure some mistakes but the game flows better and no where near as much crap.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Neither Mick nor James point their finger at people.

CLASS all around

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No one will ever know if he decided to take the charge or not, and none of us know or will ever know what goes on behind close doors and in my opinion i do not believe that for one second
yea i know, but what can you do? like i told some one on here.. if other clubs stand up like the bulldogs did then the nrl will have a problem on there hands but if we stand alone we wont win against the nrl, the nrl wants us gone.. lets move one because i believe this has put us closer as a team to go all the way

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Neither Mick nor James point their finger at people.

CLASS all around

I had a laugh at that. Loved how he stuck up for Jammer and spoke extremely well in making his points unlike others on the show.

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Passionately backed Grahem whilst the others snickered, will always respect Ennis.

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
this doesn't surprise me at all what does surprise me is why it took this long lol.

i know but Lichaa is killing it i think, ennis was a champion and when he retires i hope he becomes apart of the dogs family

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yep, me too. Although I'm glad we have Lichaa now, loving the way he plays, Ennis is such a great influence to the team. We all know he gave away penalties, and was a pest, but his team mates loved him for his tenacity and honour.

DIRKDIGGGL3R

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Always have had a lot of respect for Ennis and tonight just further confirms it. Well spoken bloke who doesn't follow the rest of the sheep, Paul Kent is a moron just trying to generate click bait. Kudos to you Mick for sticking to your guns!!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep, me too. Although I'm glad we have Lichaa now, loving the way he plays, Ennis is such a great influence to the team. We all know he gave away penalties, and was a pest, but his team mates loved him for his tenacity and honour.
so true and a very under rated quality
lucky for us James can still turn to Ennis for support. I'd hate to think how James would've dealt with it without a mate like Mick.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He showed better leadership and communication on this issue than our CEO. Still very disappointed with the way the club dealt with this.
It was a very awkward situation really.

The truth of the matter is that the referee Gerard Sutton's bias in his adjudication of the Souths v Bulldogs game was obvious as was his monumental screw up on James Graham's charge down of Reynolds kick. The judiciary with the NRL's blessing also backed Sutton.

The reality of the matter is that the NRL backed to the max by the media supported Sutton and wanted Bulldogs blood to be spilled and Souths to go unpunished. This happened with the suspensions of Graham, Klemmer and Kasiano and finding George Burgess not guilty of kneeing Josh Jackson in the head.

So basically, if Raelene Castle had stood her ground by condemning Sutton and the judiciary she would have copped a $10,000 fine for her trouble and the club would have been worse off in the eys of the NRL plus our friends in the media would have dined out on that one for another week.

Unfortunately in this case discretion was the better part of valour.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
After watching that it seems they will push for even more Ref protection so they will be pretty much run riot with no consequence.

Status
Not open for further replies.