Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
BWAHAHAHAHAH :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: @ chadiwrx

1. Security guards made it look worse, and actually should NOT have got involved. Their jurisdiction ends where it becomes public land (in other words the minute they are out the door of the pub). If anything both those "security guards" could be charged with assault.

2. Looks like it's over a chick, and Loko is trying to walk away from it. She's talking to him at one stage.

3. Taufua just had knee and shoulder surgery, can't see Manly being too pleased with this.

4. Again look at the footage and take out the bumbling security guys and their hi vis vests. It would be MUCH tamer than it looks.

5. After all the money and all the rehab work that the club have put into Loko, and standing behind him in the DUI saga, if he was going to be sacked, he'd already be gone and the club would have made that statement at the same time as talking about the initial incident. The Bulldogs would know that if he is released, another club will snap him up pronto.
Mate, he is getting sacked. That was not the only incident from the night either. He was told after the DUI he was on his final warning and to keep his head down. He failed to do so and he is gone.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me too mate lol
Mate the footage shows loko chopped him up and jt looked he has drank more then loko he was wasted couldn't find his feet it really only looked like loko was defending himself jt was the aggressor

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Mate, he is getting sacked. That was not the only incident from the night either. He was told after the DUI he was on his final warning and to keep his head down. He failed to do so and he is gone.
What makes you so sure on this one?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Saw the footage. Will be fine.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As long as our bloke won the fight, then I am happy with it.

From the news footage it looks our bloke did.

Another bragging right over manly.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just read an article in SMH where a witness alleges that 2 hours after the fight a shirtless Jacob Loko was boasting about the said incident with Taufua.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just read that. What a knob lol. Can we get a refund?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Read the article on the tele website.

GOODBYE lol.

He was the aggressor and the problem to begin with and JT was trying to be the peacemaker.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Enjoy being a scaffolder ****

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Haha, just read the article as well

What a f*cking idiot, way to repay the faith Des and the club as shown in him with his rehabilitation and whatnot

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
This site is so full of haters. Who was this guy who saw Loko boasting 2 hours later? No names, just "someone". i watched the footage and it was a bit of push and shove. I drive a taxi Friday and Saturday nights in Sydney and I can tell you midnight is not late. Most people don't arrive at clubs till 10pm. Who sold the CCTV footage to the tv stations? That is, who sold out 2 players for pocket money? Why does channel 9 love to bite the hand that feeds it? These are the questions I want answered.

I don't know Loko from a bar of soap and don't think I ever saw him play but the kangaroo court on this site would have him hanged. If you hate the Bulldogs so much get the F*ck off the site and go and masturbate alone like people used to do before the internet.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just saw the footage was way more intense than I thought it was thought it was like a couple punches coz usually the media exaggerates. We don't know the circumstances but obviously having that dui you'd expect him to just stay out of trouble completely. it's such a shame because if he is gonna get the sack we might never see lokos full potential he would have shown under hasler

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This site is so full of haters. Who was this guy who saw Loko boasting 2 hours later? No names, just "someone". i watched the footage and it was a bit of push and shove. I drive a taxi Friday and Saturday nights in Sydney and I can tell you midnight is not late. Most people don't arrive at clubs till 10pm. Who sold the CCTV footage to the tv stations? That is, who sold out 2 players for pocket money? Why does channel 9 love to bite the hand that feeds it? These are the questions I want answered.

I don't know Loko from a bar of soap and don't think I ever saw him play but the kangaroo court on this site would have him hanged. If you hate the Bulldogs so much get the F*ck off the site and go and masturbate alone like people used to do before the internet.
My thinking is that this is not an offense worthy of a sacking, but could be our "bubbler" incident. Do we continue to invest time into this guy and wait for another small incident, or one more after that, do I even care anymore? I sure as hell don't know Loko but his first impression to me as a Bulldogs player is piss poor

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
Loco Loko©
Dear press you are not permitted to use this thank you.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

You are off your bloody head. I personally know him and he is gone, he ****ed up. Im not making excuses for him and neither should anyone else. A bulldog player could sell kids drugs and you would still defend them ffs

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My thinking is that this is not an offense worthy of a sacking, but could be our "bubbler" incident. Do we continue to invest time into this guy and wait for another small incident, or one more after that, do I even care anymore? I sure as hell don't know Loko but his first impression to me as a Bulldogs player is piss poor
He needs an alcohol ban asap as the grog screws him up big time

Status
Not open for further replies.