Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Abit delayed. Welcome aboard Emma.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awww, glad I've been missed by someone at least haha.

Well me and husband have our own business now. That's whats kept me in a cave all this time. Super busy.

What's the latest here?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Well me and husband have our own business now. That's whats kept me in a cave all this time. Super busy.

What's the latest here?
Oh, so you don't have your job, the one you got and got a company car, a ute or something

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah. My husband got an offer that he literally couldn't refuse and figured we'd just work together until he no longer needs my help. I can be home a lot more and should heaven permit we get pregnant soon we don't need to worry about another income lost.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah. My husband got an offer that he literally couldn't refuse and figured we'd just work together until he no longer needs my help. I can be home a lot more and should heaven permit we get pregnant soon we don't need to worry about another income lost.
Half your luck,
Good on you guys,
What kind of buisness

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We got a permenant courier run in the CBD/eastern Suburbs area. So we started off with just our van hence why I was working with him as its a large run. Now we got another van and hired a guy to do half of the run.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

What's the latest here?
aloha!

good to have you back Mrs.

whats the latest? you dont wanna know, or long story very short, there has been religious wars, abuses, punches thrown, then make up on a dramatic scale so much so that enemies not only turned friends but also turned gay for each other.

we had a big collection for our good old Eddie, where Eels fans and one eyed eel forum was involved in the fund raiser too.

WE have got some permanent Eels fans (rare quality ones) like drop bear, Sir mushroom, Snick n Stones etc as regular posters here.

what else, you were nominated for kenneler of the year award amongst hundred others , Mr.95% ended up winning it by cheating cos the voting stopped half way through. I am still protesting against that result.

thats pretty much all, good to hear you are doing well as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.