What the...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Saw this on the FB feed... have we merged with Parra and Melbourne?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
L_L

I'd like to buy a vowel, please.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I liked the women in league jersey got out bidded on every single 1 when they went for auction

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didn't mind the pink/purple one so much. As at least that one made sense for the Women in League Round.

I still have no ****ing clue what the yellow/gold thing is all about. It's putrid and our players should not be forced to wear that shit ever again.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's what happens when they use the ends of material rolls, they have to merge the threads.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You could make a worse jersey...... I mean, it would be hard, but I'm sure it's possible.

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
Might be indicative of how seriously we are taking the nines.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You could make a worse jersey...... I mean, it would be hard, but I'm sure it's possible.
I think the 9s jersey is in the 9s thread, and has a dogs head on it...

I don't know what this one is being used for.... once I looked at it on the FB story, I couldn't look at it any longer.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It looks like "that thing" always left over from a garage sale.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Dead set who is responsible for these abominations
I don't care what they do on one of jerseys, as long as it's revognisable as being the canterbury Bulldogs,
And that means, don't fuk with our colours.
We are blue and white, I can handle the addition of black and grey but I draw a line when it comes to any other colour,

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we have to have rainbow designs full of different colors then why not have a traditional white Bulldog pissing over a pile of opposition logos with the referees in pink lapping it up, maybe we could incorporate the media into the golden shower too. It would still look crap but can't be worse than those unveiled already.

I may be just that tinfoil hat guy, but these seriously have to be the out-takes collection the work experience guy designed. They will show us glimpses of 7 different jerseys so terrible they make us want to swap teams then they'll unveil two decent designs which will look like art to us.

The one above might not even be so bad if they had just used Blue, White and Black. Fade the edges from Blue (shoulders and sides) to White with the markings in black. Hell they could even try doing a traditional blue and white V with the dogs of war image below it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
this is a limited edition jersey...will never be worn during a match.

Status
Not open for further replies.