Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Big ****ing deal Reni was in the club.

Bulldog Bruce

Bring on Rnd 1
Reaction score
Doesn't say anything about Reni being involved, like you were inferring in the other thread...

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reni should find himself a nice girl and settle down

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not here to pick on Reni but the info I got was before the article was out. The info I got were that at least Reni and Moga were charged. You can see that how you like but my info was good in the first place so why question it now? Other thread was closed until reported which it now has been.

I have no idea of what happened other than what I have typed. We can "not like" it as much as we like but if it is true we should probably be talking about it as a club.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
MUCH better ....

I closed the other thread because it was rumour/speculation without a source.

Changed misleading thread title too.

Moga was arrested (watch it be swept under a rug). Reni was at the club but not involved.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope he had a nice time and enjoyed himself. Good for him its always nice to go out once in a while.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
MUCH better ....

I closed the other thread because it was rumour/speculation without a source.

Changed misleading thread title too.

Moga was arrested (watch it be swept under a rug). Reni was at the club but not involved.
I didn't know you were there? As I said, my (correct so far) info on this was that Reni was one of the 8 charged.

Anyway, keep ya eye out on the court lists for the 4th I guess.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reni Maitua goes to a club!

I just heard on radio that he has actually pleaded guilty and was released on bail for an attack at the golden sheaf hotel

Hadley retracted comment

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Deadset, way to slip the bulldogs into some controversy, THERE WAS A BIG FIGHT and a Bulldogs player was in the vicinity, so, naughty bulldogs.

If he was involved, he is goneski, but really, this article offers no proof other than he was at the club.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Big ****ing deal Reni was in the club.
I know right!

like ffs I was with/saw Jacob Loko on the weekend at the club who cares!! (ps he's a rowdy c**t)

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Reni was allegedly at a farking club are they serious ?? How hard did they have to try to involve a bulldog in trouble bloody farkwits

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think packy knows something we're about to find out

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know anything other than what I posted.

doggi3s

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The media is wrecked.. We might aswell know everytime that dogs players go Coles and buy groceries

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Reni should find himself a nice girl and settle down
He actually has found himself a new girl. Introduced to him by Willy Tonga. Speaking to him at NSW Cup during the year and he is now in a 'good place' as he calls it.Hopefully ( and fingers crossed) he remains in this good place. He definitely does not want to go back to his dark days. Need to see how the full story unfolds.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He actually has found himself a new girl. Introduced to him by Willy Tonga. Speaking to him at NSW Cup during the year and he is now in a 'good place' as he calls it.Hopefully ( and fingers crossed) he remains in this good place. He definitely does not want to go back to his dark days. Need to see how the full story unfolds.
Is he still with her? He was seeing the sister of that pommy chick from big brother. They both used to post Alot of photos of each other on instagram but haven't for several weeks now

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
30+ and still hitting the clubs with kids at home.

How much money is this nohoper on ?

Status
Not open for further replies.