which star wants to leave the bulldogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is probably just the Kasiano/Pritchard rumour popping up again...

Also the guy picked the knights to beat the Eels therefore his entire article is invalid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Yes, I would say the BS Kas rumour

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
If their scenario ends up happening we would be playing the Storm in Melbourne week 1

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who is a star player in our team anyway? Graham is probably the only one that I think stands out as a 'star' and its definitely not him.

Vs'd Melbourne twice this year, both Victories. We've got their number so i'd be confident getting a result.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah probably Kasiano. I think its more a case that des wants to release him over kas wanting to leave.

Truth is Des ( source is from a friend who goes to church with one of the directors wive's) was shopping both Inu and Kasiano around earlier in the year due to bad self discipline.
Apparently Inu went off the rails a bit and Lafai was following .. What a different player Lafai is now...

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who is a star player in our team anyway? Graham is probably the only one that I think stands out as a 'star' and its definitely not him.

Vs'd Melbourne twice this year, both Victories. We've got their number so i'd be confident getting a result.
We won by 2 points in one and the other they didn't have cameron smith… If you honestly think we should want to be heading to melbourne at any point in the finals series you are deluded.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We won by 2 points in one and the other they didn't have cameron smith… If you honestly think we should want to be heading to melbourne at any point in the finals series you are deluded.
Exactly right, there wouldn't be one team that would want to play a final against melbourne in melbourne.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes because I would trust someone called the "LURKER"
Sounds like a sex offender ffs

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly right, there wouldn't be one team that would want to play a final against melbourne in melbourne.
It isn't that i don't think we can win. It is just something you would rather someone else dealt with. Same for if anyone has to head up too townsville for a finals match. They are TOUGH games...

haytchcbb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Im pretty sure its either mick ennis or mitch "All Star" brown

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
They didn't have Cameron Smith and we won by 30...
They did have Cameron Smith and we won by 2 in Melbourne... But we didn't have Morris, Reynolds & Klemmer.

If we are on song... We can beat any team with our defence.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They didn't have Cameron Smith and we won by 30...
They did have Cameron Smith and we won by 2 in Melbourne... But we didn't have Morris, Reynolds & Klemmer.

If we are on song... We can beat any team with our defence.
I agree… We can beat anyone when we are on song. I just think it is better for the Bulldogs to not have to road trip to Melbourne for an elimination game first week of the finals. Storm looked pretty good last night. A bit like the Roosters. They are pulling it together at the right end of the year. A game against Melbourne in Melbourne is something best avoided.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Disregard...

It's Sportal Lurker.

Makes up as much shit as Matty Johns and RLW Mole.

Status
Not open for further replies.