Spot on about Morris

Perrett - Slow
Thompson - Pretty quick
Lafai - Very quick
Brown - Slow
Reynolds - Very quick but runs sideways
Mbye - Very quick (up to 40m)
Hodkinson - Slow

And that is why our defence must be one of the best in the NRLK.
lafai is not quick he has good acceleration and light on his feet but he wouldn't run 80m to score

morris has been very slow since his injury, he has never had good acceleration but once he gets going he is quick. You don't get to see players like him showcase there speed coz centres need acceleration to turn half chances Into something.

perret slow

brown slow

thonpsons looks quick

stanley is pretty slow

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Thompson last night showed how quick he is.
Uh, seems this post offended jon50n, sorry mate, I know the feel, being a Thompsonspeedophobe is really hard and I appreciate the struggle you must be going through :P

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
Morris at 100% fitness would have gone all the way for that opportunity last night. Personally I thought he should have had this week off.
We need Morris for his defence atm
If any game he should have had the tigers game off or maybe titans

Malla

Reaction score
Look at the way Parra ran through Manly once they got on a roll. Manly had no response. The way Dogs dealt with Parra last week was exactly what I was talking about earlier.. We take the emotion out and just keep plugging along hence why I believe we are going to be tough to beat in the finals.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Look at the way Parra ran through Manly once they got on a roll. Manly had no response. The way Dogs dealt with Parra last week was exactly what I was talking about earlier.. We take the emotion out and just keep plugging along hence why I believe we are going to be tough to beat in the finals.
Tell ya what, parra are a strong side and really stuck it to us like they did manly last night, I think parra are underrated and I think our win against them was a better win than we gave credit to at the time,
I think our win over the tigers was piss poor,
We should have beat them by 50 considering they have like 15 players out injured,

Malla

Reaction score
Tell ya what, parra are a strong side and really stuck it to us like they did manly last night, I think parra are underrated and I think our win against them was a better win than we gave credit to at the time,
I think our win over the tigers was piss poor,
We should have beat them by 50 considering they have like 15 players out injured,
Good points. I just don't think it's in us to blow teams off the park because we don't have the attacking strike weapons or the players with speed, agility and power. We are comfortable winning close. Almost felt like we didn't know what to do when we got to 24-0 lead on Thursday... It's not a bad thing given semi final football is always a grind, but would be good to see us put the petal to the metal and really put teams away.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thompson is a bullet he just never gets the chance to show it with shit passes to him and lafai never passing to him. If Thompson moved to fullback suddenly we would be a very fast team.

haytchcbb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Umm cronk and lyon have decent speed and I said %80 not 100 so the rest is all class

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Players like Ennis, Hodkinson, Perrett may be slow.. but they make up for it in other ways.

Speed isn't everything.....
Lol,
I agree,
Just ask my wife, I am fast, very fast,
Good for me, not so good for her, if you know what I mean, wink wink, lol,

C

choice

Out of all the top8 teams we are definitely the slowest, which means we need we need allot to go our way come finals time.
take out lafai on Friday night and where do our points come from?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Cronk is the most professional player in the game. He has his nutrition and fitness (more so lifestyle) nailed down. I hate QLD and Storm with a passion, however i cannot help admire Cooper. He is a perfect example that hard work and the right mentality topples natural talent.
Lafai obviously plays a different position, but i see these same traits in him. Following him on social media he seems to have his head screwed on.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cronk is actually pretty quick and to mention perret in the same breath as thurston or cronk is so funny.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
^ good argument lol that can't be ur point surely? Lol

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Why would anyone care to compare a fullback/winger to a half anyway? Whats the point?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We are one of the slowest teams, plus the least creative. Ugly combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.