• Raiders 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
**** me dead, Lloyd Perrett makes his debut, playing 15 odd minutes and now the negative critiques are already out.

Really does show that their is a bunch of people who never played any competitive sports

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
We were shocking. Simple. Not top 8 material. We need the bye.
but i bet a few weeks ago when we were 1st, you were jumping up and down with excitement. you know... before origin....and injuries.....and a re-shuffled side. if lafai was in his usual position, they dont make as many metres down our right side. croker exposed that tonight.

but yeah nah, we'll get the spoon this year :/

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lafais and jackson were far above the rest, how beastwood got the mom?

Last edited by a moderator:

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This was a 4 point match going into the bye. We got the win and that's what matters. Once origin is over and all our players return from injury we can properly assess where we are at.
I'm happy with the win if you take into account the short turnaround , the conditions , our injured players that were missing and the fact that our halves played in a tough origin match 2 days ago.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
lol, I'll pay this and I think it sums us up. We have expectations to win because we support the greatest footy team there is :grinning:
Hey I'll pay this. Comment is true... Also I also just wanted to quote the bloke with the best avatar on the forum. Go the mighty Dogs.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yee ha! A WIN, against a team we struggle with at night in Canberra!
Let's GTFO of there and move on.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Dog, sports et had us at $1.70 the smart money knew the outcome
Your rage about the win is completely unwarranted. We had plenty valid excuses to not be at our peak, or even to lose tonight, but we won and the finals arent for months. Plenty time to build and get players back. Also origin is almost over.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
**** me dead, Lloyd Perrett makes his debut, playing 15 odd minutes and now the negative critiques are already out.

Really does show that their is a bunch of people who never played any competitive sports
Mate the comment on lyod shitted me to tears he has a game plan to play to its his first game, forwards need at least 50 matches to find their feet should not be judged on 15 mins of game play

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
Lol I actually thought Lloyd Perrett was good for the amount of time he played... He forced an error that stopped Canberra's momentum towards the end of the game. He also stood up to Shillington.

Reaction score
i thought they did pretty well considering the freezing conditions. inu hitting fensom in the face was pretty good

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
So happy that I'll be able to sleep tonight, woot!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Mate the comment on lyod shirted me to tears he has a game plan to play to its his first grade, forwards need at least 50 matches to find their feet should not be judged on 15 mins of game play
no ive seen enough

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A raiders game in canberrea is just one of those games where u get in grab two points & get the hell outa there & we done that.Well done boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So happy that I'll be able to sleep tonight, woot!
I know what you mean, when we lose on a Friday night it leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth for the rest of the weekend lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
A raiders game in canberrea is just one of those games where u get in grab two points & get the hell outa there & we done that.Well done boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
we are sort of lucky that we got them early in winter, when they have been training in it for months and teams come in late winter its double trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.