Premium Member
Reaction score
We need a big fukk off kennel dad's bbq with all our mugs in blue and white

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We need a big fukk off kennel dad's bbq with all our mugs in blue and white
I would travel from the central coast for that, or a kennel dad's day at a game (lets get the club involved)

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks, bro. Those kids can melt away an entire sht day just by looking at you.

Haha. He's very handsome so I may be in trouble!

Thanks, Stoofy. My missus adores my niece and nephew and really wants to start straight away (getting married in January).

Same. I honestly was smiling like an idiot reading all the posts from proud dads. I don't know the feeling of being a dad but I am an uncle. I adore my niece and nephew and would do anything for them so I can only guess what it's like to be a dad.
I didn't know you were getting married Andy well done mate!
You will make a great Dad and be even more proud of your own kiddies.

I agree with the other people that have mentioned it, this is a very good thread. All these meat head blokes talking fondly about their kids. It's good stuff! I was chatting to another tradie today for about half an hour about our kids. I think some of the other tradies on the site were looking at us like WTF?? It's what kids do to you! They become everything to you and you would die for them in a heartbeat.

Eddy, I've seen you mention your heart on here before but I didn't know it was that serious. All the best with it mate.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I agree with the other people that have mentioned it, this is a very good thread. All these meat head blokes talking fondly about their kids. It's good stuff! I was chatting to another tradie today for about half an hour about our kids. I think some of the other tradies on the site were looking at us like WTF?? It's what kids do to you! They become everything to you and you would die for them in a heartbeat.

Eddy, I've seen you mention your heart on here before but I didn't know it was that serious. All the best with it mate.
Thanks brother!

Btw you are so right about us meat heads lol

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have never given or seen so many thumbs up in a thread & not even seen one thumb down.

Truly amazing & great to see.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have never given or seen so many thumbs up in a thread & not even seen one thumb down.

Truly amazing & great to see.
Because we have 2 important things in common, kids and the Dogs lol

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All good. Were all brothers in this thread.

Good luck on the next thread (Kennel rules, rip in!)

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have twins. Boy and girl 2 and a half years.
Amazing how life gains meaning and amazing what a gift they are... Most of the time. Lol
Man it gets wild with these guys at this age. As it is right now. I have my son trying to shove a Spider-Man figure into my ear and my daughter wants me to play tea parties and put on fairy wings like her.
In fact I really should get of this and play with them. Shame on me.
...Uh oh here comes a toy tooth brush and my son wants to clean my teeth...
Run!

oso bad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have two kids
Arianna my daughter who is almost 9 and my son Adam who is 6 and a half.
My daughter will do anything for you being 9 she is starting to be more like her mum and has a little attitude, I love it.
My son named after my best mate (other than my brother "Bad Billy") and at times I see my best friend in him makes smile, especially when he is a little shit. He likes the dogs but will always cheer for the other team.
Best thing is comming home you see they missed ya love that feeling.

Single dad's get hitched, whack that thing wait 9 months and your whole life will change you will live for your kids and family, best thing ever.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm still denying the kids are mine.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Thanks, Baza. My parole ends in January where my life sentence starts haha.

Wanna tell everyone the reason behind the name Mason? :p

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This was EJ this morning taking conversions.

Status
Not open for further replies.