BENJI to Dragons - Will he Play ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Benji Marshall will return to the NRL with the St George Illawarra Dragons after finally agreeing to a two-and-a-half year deal.

Marshall informed the Dragons of his decision just after 3pm today.

By linking with the Dragons, Marshall has ignored the opportunity to join Cronulla where the majority of his ex-Wests Tigers team-mates now play.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope, but HIGHLY doubt, this sht **** will play against us.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Na, they need to do the usual thing - parade him around in a Dragons jersey tomorrow, talk about it all week, show him on tv in training sessions and then he can play

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well he supposedly informed them today that he accepted the deal so it would be a shock if he did.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know with a good coach and a couple of bigger forwards the dragons would be half decent. With Dugan at the back, Benchy (assume some form comes back), Widdop and Rein at hooker there are worse spines in the NRL. They have 2 good wingers in nightingale and morris.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You know with a good coach and a couple of bigger forwards the dragons would be half decent. With Dugan at the back, Benchy (assume some form comes back), Widdop and Rein at hooker there are worse spines in the NRL. They have 2 good wingers in nightingale and morris.
You can have the best backline in the world but when Merrin is your best forward, you're in trouble.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would love for him to play, can't see it happening. If they did pick him the dragons officially would of gone full RETARD. Or maybe they already have for buying the muppet in the first place.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't the NRL have to register him and shit now though, I remember when Folau was waiting on this with the Eels they took so long to do it and just walked lol...

Yeah they aren't bad with all the new players they picked up, they got very lucky to keep Morris, Nightingale and snag Dugan. Would of been awesome if we got him as our fullback (despite his party boy shit attitude) but he chose a shit hole offering more money to go to instead lol.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can have the best backline in the world but when Merrin is your best forward, you're in trouble.
Yeah that is the problem. My point really is that they are not that far off and other teams are prob envious of their roster (even at this point).

They should make the semis given their team but you can just see them battling for a spot in Rd26 and relying on points differential. Then they sneak through to be target practice in the 1st week of the semis !! H

owever that would be the definition of a succesful season for those parasites.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The more I think about this, the more I'm thinking "you fcking stupid *****". Not only were the Dragqueens dumb enough to sign this sht ****, they're paying him 550K a season AND the dud gave these sht ***** a deadline and they listened!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah that is the problem. My point really is that they are not that far off and other teams are prob envious of their roster (even at this point).

They should make the semis given their team but you can just see them battling for a spot in Rd26 and relying on points differential. Then they sneak through to be target practice in the 1st week of the semis !! H

owever that would be the definition of a succesful season for those parasites.
Yeah, I know what you mean and you're right. They'll make the 8 but they're not genuine contenders, IMO.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The more I think about this, the more I'm thinking "you fcking stupid *****". Not only were the Dragqueens dumb enough to sign this sht ****, they're paying him 550K a season AND the dud gave these sht ***** a deadline and they listened!
How good is it going for him so far LOL

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I know what you mean and you're right. They'll make the 8 but they're not genuine contenders, IMO.
I don't think they will make the 8 with benji. They will rely on him to heavy, he won't deliver then he will get his period and cry a lot . Then he will get dropped and cry some more. He will have a press conference saying he is going to netball .He then will say he will never play against another nrl team again.he will cop an elbow in his vagina in netball and cry.then sign with the sharks

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Dragons have an excellent backline.

Their forwards generally don't lay the platform.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Benji would of been a good signing for the Sharks NSW cup team. I think he could of steered them towards a charge at the premiership

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think they will make the 8 with benji. They will rely on him to heavy, he won't deliver then he will get his period and cry a lot . Then he will get dropped and cry some more. He will have a press conference saying he is going to netball .He then will say he will never play against another nrl team again.he will cop an elbow in his vagina in netball and cry.then sign with the sharks
Agreed. You pretty much wrote exactly what I was about to post :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.