bulldogs supporters (thanks to media)

Status
Not open for further replies.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Bunnings checkout chicks are the pinnacle of human existence and the standard by which we can all judge our own worth. You should feel privelidged that she chose to enlighten you on your short comings as she scanned your bag of chicken poo for the garden lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Was she hot if not don't worry about her, if she was go back and work your charm bro!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's pretty much all you here from opposition supporters when you tell them your a bulldogs supporter.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Which Bunnings and what was her name. I would like to know so I can ensure this doesn't happen again.
haha uh oooohhhh. someones copping it tomorrow.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What bunnings mate? What an unprofessional mole. Her manager should know
Chuck a letter of complaint their way. You'll get a voucher out of it.
Yeah, go for it. Fire off an email on their "contact us" tab. When you get their reply go back to see if the happiness child has still got a job.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wait wait wait. we are being talking about a person that works at bunnings, right?
i know their prices are great but I would not be going there for them to provide social analysis or pass judgement on the team i support

Bulldogjem

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Remind me again but were not the ones sparking up flares or hitting players with sticks . They are just haters ! We are doing great and they hate that .

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What sort of a world are we living in? How can any employee think this is professional or acceptable behaviour?People are getting stupider all the time.

She sounds worthy of a retrospective abortion tbh

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Re the thread title.... Thanks to the media and brainless deadsh1ts who
mindlessly accept everything they read or haters who want to believe what they read.

Not only was she rude, but also racist.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I still get called a rapist and all sorts of shit by prejudiced idots who think Bulldogs supporters are evil, you just can't argue with people who don't wanna be told they suck.
Apparently I am greedy, but its ok to scare everybody off so I don't have a partner to share with.
How would you like your job sabotaged then told you are lazy?
The list goes on.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
While it's unprofessional for her to speak like that to a customer, Bunnings tends to be like that. They require the staff to be friendly, which in turns means they think they can talk to you like you're their friend I suppose.

You should have said what you did in your last two paragraphs to her, or just called her an ignorant fool ;)
Fkn oath, few months ago i went to plumbing section for bunnings asking if they had a pressure reducing valve so i can reduce the water pressure in my kids toilet as he was opening the tap all the way up hence splashing water everywhere. this guy from the plumbing section started lecturing me on how the kids are smart these days we should teach them on how to open the tap correctly rather installing pressure reducing vaalve on the water pipe. Gave me a lecture for 5 minutes and i ended up getting the valve from From Masters.

B

BoonReturns

Re the thread title.... Thanks to the media and brainless deadsh1ts who
mindlessly accept everything they read or haters who want to believe what they read.

Not only was she rude, but also racist.
What was said that was racist?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So which store was it for the 20th tym??

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give us a clue? Can I buy a consonant? lol

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not really thread worthy buts its been bugging me all day, went in to Bunnings today and as i approached the counter the woman working there screws her face up and and says ah jesus you have got to be kidding!!

Being a bit confused i said what do you mean?

she replies..as if you'd ever go out in public in a bloody bulldogs top, there supporters are nothing but a pack of bloody lebo's and as she continued to serve me she kept mumbling on about how bad the dogs supporters were and it was getting close to the point where i didnt think she could stand to serve me lol.......one of her work mates actually came over to see if there was a problem

Might have to pretend to be a Souffs supporter from now on....but dont know how i'd go wearing a smelly old holed filled Souffs beanie on 40°c days with my old long sleeved, faded 1960's Souffs jersey stained with goon and dribble that i bought with bottle caps from Vinnies, and prowling around the gutters and beer gadens in me Adidas trackies & thongs looking for bumbers,

smiling at everyone with my gummy toothless grin with maybe 1 or 2 black rotten teeth hanging on for dear life and shakin all my derro mates hands with me brown nicotine stained hand that smells like white ox while lined up at Centrelink (or the soup kitchen) with the defacto telling her to f#$koff before the chic at centrelink sees her and finds out we aren't seperated
Without doubt I would have gone straight to Bunnings management and had the sl_t SACKED !!!!!!!!!!!!!

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not really thread worthy buts its been bugging me all day, went in to Bunnings today and as i approached the counter the woman working there screws her face up and and says ah jesus you have got to be kidding!!

Being a bit confused i said what do you mean?

she replies..as if you'd ever go out in public in a bloody bulldogs top, there supporters are nothing but a pack of bloody lebo's and as she continued to serve me she kept mumbling on about how bad the dogs supporters were and it was getting close to the point where i didnt think she could stand to serve me lol.......one of her work mates actually came over to see if there was a problem

Might have to pretend to be a Souffs supporter from now on....but dont know how i'd go wearing a smelly old holed filled Souffs beanie on 40°c days with my old long sleeved, faded 1960's Souffs jersey stained with goon and dribble that i bought with bottle caps from Vinnies, and prowling around the gutters and beer gadens in me Adidas
Pretending your a Souffs supporter will not work. They would have the stuff they wanted hidden inside their clothes and just walk out without paying.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Op said she said dogs fans were nothing but a pack of bloody lebos
As a Lebo that isn't even racist or offensive to be honest, I find it as a joke or something to laugh about.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As a Lebo that isn't even racist or offensive to be honest, I find it as a joke or something to laugh about.
As a non lebo I find it pretty racist to be honest.....referring to Lebanese fans as a "pack" is playing on the whole media stereotype and it definitely indicates she doesn't think much of "bloody lebos" ....

Anyway, I don't want to argue about what constitutes racism.... That's just how I felt when reading it.

Glad it doesn't bother you and you can laugh it off though man!

Status
Not open for further replies.