OmG TRX....

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DoggyStylz

Williams look like he was having a field day. .....Tony Williams....sonny no where to be seen

Hasler must lit a fire under his arse

rikstar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Gave him co captaincy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony Williams Defence!!!! shut down williams all night!!!

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Defence was good still flat footed sorry I still don't see it

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Hopefully people will stop bagging him now because I think he has been much better in recent weeks

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seemed to push.off the 1st tackler ofter creating.lil half chances snd shutting sbw down often. A decent game from williams

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can everyone finally see what a lot of us have been saying about how Tony Williams plays better on the left edge? That's where he played when at his best at Manly, and for whatever reason we decided to play our marquee signing out of position...

He's been one of our best this season. I've really been impressed by his improvement in every game so far.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
That run he made in the first half just shoving Roosters out of his way left, right and center got me excited

Got to get him running onto the ball more often, seriously Des should make T-Rex stand in front of a mirror 5mins before each match just to remind himself how big he really is..

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I hope people stop the hate, the guy has turned the corner and is playing well. At the business end of the season he may work himself into unstoppable form

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is easily a better player on the left edge. Hope he keeps building, he has easily got the ability. As of five rounds into this season he is starting to turn out consistently solid performances. This is what he needed in order to start hitting top form. Good things ahead.

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
His defence impressed me tonight. SBW got crunched a couple times by Tony Williams

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good God, people are here are fickle.

Rounds 1-3: Not fit to be in the NSW Cup side.
Rounds 4-5: Absolute superstar.

Maybe a reality check would help. While he didn't justify his huge contract last year, he's been decent enough. He's looked very good all of this season and looks more comfortable in the side than he did last year.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Good God, people are here are fickle.

Rounds 1-3: Not fit to be in the NSW Cup side.
Rounds 4-5: Absolute superstar.

Maybe a reality check would help. While he didn't justify his huge contract last year, he's been decent enough. He's looked very good all of this season and looks more comfortable in the side than he did last year.
Not all of us.

I'm a T-Rex supporter and proud, heh.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What do you mean there was no SBW to see? There was plenty of SBW. He was the guy that kept getting shut down by T-Rex.

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the cutting in field running side ways seems to be working for him. I wish he would just pick out the half and try to run over the top of him rather than pass like we saw in the first half

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not all of us.

I'm a T-Rex supporter and proud, heh.
Sorry - didn't mean to imply everyone on here was a bandwagoning nutter, but there's a fair few. While Williams languid style can be frustrating and he's been sloppy at times, it really does seem that a lot of people refuse to cut him any slack whereas other forwards get the benefit of the doubt more.

Status
Not open for further replies.