Bulldogs terminate Fifitas contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It sounds to me that you are fabricating information to suit your own opinions. Who did you hear this from? Yes everyone wants a fullback but it's been made clear that we are not going to cease all other recruitment while we are waiting for one to become available.
If anything fifitas recruitment was an attempt to capitalise on the new rules which would make fast skilful forwards far more valuable than big lumbering forwards like Kasiano.
You honestly mean to tell me that our CEO ignored the coaching staff and board to recruit a player on her own? Get real
well said

moore.pls

New Pup
Reaction score
I hope we keep Kasiano. I hope he trains the house down and gets fit. He's only young and will dominate his position in the future. I just hope he does this at our club.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I got better things to do than hang out on forums making crap up. I trust where I heard it from and was just trying to she'd more light on a pretty weird ol' situation with fifita. If people dont believe me, I don't really care.

i could post more of what I heard, including potentially exciting news, but I don't like being called a liar( or a f..got for that matter)

no no wonder the people who have potential news or rumblings about our club cease posting here. The tone, attitude and ability to see things from a different angle are laughable at times from some members.
No offence bro, but with a username like yours it is hard to believe whatever u come up with.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I got better things to do than hang out on forums making crap up. I trust where I heard it from and was just trying to she'd more light on a pretty weird ol' situation with fifita. If people dont believe me, I don't really care.

i could post more of what I heard, including potentially exciting news, but I don't like being called a liar( or a f..got for that matter)

no no wonder the people who have potential news or rumblings about our club cease posting here. The tone, attitude and ability to see things from a different angle are laughable at times from some members.
All I'm saying is that what you have said makes no sense. Why would a CEO go out of her way to undermine the clubs coach? And also if the relationship was already strained why did hasler just re-sign for another 4 yrs? We all know what happened last time he had strained relations with a clubs admin

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I hope we keep Kasiano. I hope he trains the house down and gets fit. He's only young and will dominate his position in the future. I just hope he does this at our club.
The problem is if he's always coming back 15kg overweight it doesn't matter how hard he trains because he'll always be catching up to where he should be

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watch out folks we got an educated one who makes homophobic insults.

im just adding to the discussions with what I'd heard. It was abundantly clear we didn't need more forwards and are in dire need of a fullback. From my knowledge there was some breakdown in recruitment strategies.

Ask any of the guys who are in the know here and they will confirm the differing of opinions between des and raelene.

quite sad that you talk like that too people, get out of your parents basement and get some perspective. Using words like that ain't cool, kid.
Yeah I guess my homophobic insults were out of line. I apologise for that.

But you are detracting from the fact that you are coming on here and sprouting out lies. Put 2 and 2 together man, why would Des and Raelene even disagree with something as important as this? Look at the articles that have been published and you'll see that crusher, who is pretty much Des's right hand man, told them this was a good play considering the market.

You're just on here fanning the fire and adding no value. You hide behind a veiled guise of 'i'm just telling you what i heard', well mate, grow a brain and do some logical reasoning.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have they found that farkin missing plane yet ?

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys, guess what i heard? Fifita actually slept with Raelene and the board found out and thats why he has been fired!

JUST PASSING ON WHAT I HEAR.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We should enter kas in the next biggest loser get him in shape lol

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha, bankstown square as in the shopping centre, no other connotation!

anyways, I didn't want to inflame anything, there is actually a similar post by a guy over in the cronulla's forums on league unlimited, from a guy that people who post there will know, knows his shit.

me, I'm off to grow a brain. Cheers bcmf.
Your talking up a guy that has the same stupid post as urs.why would we take a person from another club forum serious,btw for all we know it can be u !!

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Phil Gould in the herald re Fifita...

"There was only ever going to be one outcome this week following the bizarre statement from Sharks forward Andrew Fifita that he wished he’d gone to rugby union rather than sign a monstrous new deal with the Canterbury Bulldogs.
I was stunned when I read the headlines quoting Fifita. I couldn’t believe what I was reading. However, almost immediately I started counting the seconds until we got a reaction from the Bulldogs' hierarchy. I didn’t expect the Canterbury club I’ve always known to stand for such disrespect. Sure enough, first thing Monday morning, the Bulldogs delivered the message we were all anticipating.
Some players just need to learn when to speak and when to bite their tongue. Well done to the Bulldogs. They never accept second place for anyone. I’m pretty sure Fifita would like to have the last seven days over again. Hopefully, it’s a case of lesson learnt.
The game and the club are far more important than the individual"

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-slow-start-20140401-zqpd5.html#ixzz2xdknib1A

This guy has always spoken about the strong culture of the club, obviously having experienced it first hand.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I wish the bloke all the best, I have nothing against him as he didn't do anything to hurt the club really and I hope he realises that getting lawyers involved won't do much as it was mutual apparently.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I wish the bloke all the best, I have nothing against him as he didn't do anything to hurt the club really and I hope he realises that getting lawyers involved won't do much as it was mutual apparently.
The Dogs are safe, btw can you use tweets as evidence? Didn't his management first tweet Fifi called it off then re-tweeted "it was mutual"?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The Dogs are safe, btw can you use tweets as evidence? Didn't his management first tweet Fifi called it off then re-tweeted "it was mutual"?
If it is posted by them then I would assume it is evidence, social media is taken seriously these days when presented in cases I believe.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
[

[video]http://m.youtube.com/results?q=fufi&sm=3[/video]

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ohh lol because I was thinking wtf is a fufi

Status
Not open for further replies.