Biggest Bogan Name(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Me and the missus were discussing this at Bogantown Square AKA Macarthur Square in Bogantown AKA Campbelltown the other day.

I reckon "Keith" and "Shannon" have to be the biggest bogan names.

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plenty of Bogans on the southern hill at Penriff Park on Saturday night =( ....

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jayden , belynda or anything a houso tries adding a y to it to try to make it sound exotic

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jayden , belynda or anything a houso tries adding a y to it to try to make it sound exotic
I have a bogan at work who gave her daughter an exotic sounding name. I told her she isn't fooling anyone.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a bogan at work who gave her daughter an exotic sounding name. I told her she isn't fooling anyone.
Lol yes im from woy woy .and some of the names you here deadshit mothers yelling out to their kids whilst shopping with cans of woodstock in their hands make you chuckle. Never heard some many kids named "you little ****" in my life

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol yes im from woy woy .and some of the names you here deadshit mothers yelling out to their kids whilst shopping with cans of woodstock in their hands make you chuckle. Never heard some many kids named "you little ****" in my life
Hahahahahahahahaha! Fcking brilliant.

"Calais" ... y'know, as in the sh*t Holden car.
What?! You insulted a Holden and you live in C/Town?! Hand in your bogan badge, CK.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
What?! You insulted a Holden and you live in C/Town?! Hand in your bogan badge, CK.
Wait a minute ... I did my bogan apprenticeship. My credentials are well established.

My pride and joy growing up was a TE Gemini.
Then I drove a VC Commodore into the ground.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wait a minute ... I did my bogan apprenticeship. My credentials are well established.

My pride and joy growing up was a TE Gemini.
Then I drove a VC Commodore into the ground.
Haha. You got lucky!

I love being the only Arab in Roseme....sorry, Roseghetto. I get stares but everyone leaves me alone.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Came here to say this.

Add in any name that is mis-spelt to be "original". Good job making your kid have to spell their name millions of times during the course of their lives.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bit off topic but bogan related , true story
I had a mate from interstate come visit one time .he ask what the local pubs were like I said" it can be an eye opener" anyways we walk down there to grab a feed , with in 10 minutes a huge group of people walked in semi dressed jeans a d thongs , then the bride no shoes and off guts . The bride a well known local drunk whos name funnily enough is Cheryl. Every second word out of cherlys mouth was **** this and **** that.she see my mate and she tries to pick him up by starting a convo .cheryl was very angry that after that got married out front of the pub they tried to go to a semi classy restraunt up the road with out booking. From what she told us the **** of a fukking poofter manager would not let them in the **** of a joint (her words ) so she told them to garn get farrrked. ( by this stage my mates as white as a ghost and looking at me in disbelief) cherly is grabbing my mate and making all sorts of remarks her husband was ten feet away playing pokies could hardly even stand. Cherly continued her rant how all her freinds are dog ***** and instead of a stupid fukking gift card they should of bought her a bag of speed. After my mate rejected her offer she got the shits and started on her new useless **** of a husband not sure what happened next but she smashed a schooner glass over his head which turned into a little bar fight. Cops were involved cherly got capsicum spray and thrown into the paddy Wagon. Few more street fights and things getting thrown .I was laughing my ass off .my mate just could not understand what happened in front of him.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Brilliant. Just brilliant.

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! My cousin named her son Jaxon!
Apparently there is a school that won't let you enrol your kids unless you spell the names in the traditional way.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently there is a school that won't let you enrol your kids unless you spell the names in the traditional way.
Fcking awesome!

PS: I've seen "Danyal"

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Everytime I hear "Jackson" I think of that Asian guy in Bloodsport

"Jackson ! ... You look like Jackson !"

Status
Not open for further replies.