FFs everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Here we go, we lose a game by 2 points and suddenly we need to sack everyone, last week after we beat a nsw cup sharks team we were going to win the prem this year
I admire all your passion but please can we not have a week of stupid threads about sacking everyone,
And before everyone goes on about promoting nsw cup players, let me remind you, that team lost also, and please don't suggest Holden cup players,

Surely we can discuss game plans and what not instead of sacking players,

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
sack des halal fkn stop playin shit **** t-reckz

rikstar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You can have TRex mate he's all yours!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Dont sack everyone, just ennis and Barney.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sigh,
All I can do is shake my head,

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No Ennis, No T-Rex, we win today.

It's as simple as that. Whether you like it or not...
Really, and who do you suggest we put in place of Ennis that isn't going to also Fark up,
And please don't say Reynolds, he is our 5/8th

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Here we go, we lose a game by 2 points and suddenly we need to sack everyone, last week after we beat a nsw cup sharks team we were going to win the prem this year
I admire all your passion but please can we not have a week of stupid threads about sacking everyone,
And before everyone goes on about promoting nsw cup players, let me remind you, that team lost also, and please don't suggest Holden cup players,

We dont look like we have a game plan. This is just 2013 all over again, is it Des's fault or the players?

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Really, and who do you suggest we put in place of Ennis that isn't going to also Fark up,
And please don't say Reynolds, he is our 5/8th
Wish I can say Lichaa, but even if we kept Romelo. Burr would come in for Barney.

rikstar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mbye to replace Ennis....anyone to replace TRex, by wife could play better with more ticker than that loath

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not every1 just ennis and williams, Ennis passed to the grass today like it was our marquee player, How can we have williams on 600+k when its safer to have him on the bench when a games on the line, I usually defend him but that was beyond lazy and on the back of a shit performance from him did not do a thing.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No Ennis, No T-Rex, we win today.

It's as simple as that. Whether you like it or not...
I call bullshit, ennis yeah but what did t-rex do that was so bad besides that penalty which yes was unfortunate but did not cost us the game. For example tell me what Pritchard did that t-rex didn't

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We are a stupid farking team. We grinded our way over the top of them then done the dumbest farking thing possible. I jusy bashed my neighbours cat

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
**** off with your PC bullshit skippy. Mybe is a FE and Reynolds can play hooker until licha gets here. Ennis is a ****

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I call bullshit, ennis yeah but what did t-rex do that was so bad besides that penalty which yes was unfortunate but did not cost us the game. For example tell me what Pritchard did that t-rex didn't
If you go through my posts youl see that i defend the fk out of williams but wtf did he do today to justify his spot in the squad?

Run meters 79 Runs 12 LineBreaks 0 Tackles 15 Missed tackles 3 PENS that cost the team the game= 1, His our marquee player lol.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you go through my posts youl see that i defend the fk out of williams but wtf did he do today to justify his spot in the squad?

Run meters 79 Runs 12 LineBreaks 0 Tackles 15 Missed tackles 3 PENS that cost the team the game= 1, His our marquee player lol.
Mate go look at pritchards stats and tell me if he deserves his spot or not, I'm not saying he doesn't but I'm not saying Williams doesn't either, very similar stats

and wtf, his penalty didn't cost us the game, the last penalty did why can people not ****ing acknowledge that, they got one in our 40 for a shoulder charge off the ball, that's a ****ing dumb penalty, an unlucky tackle where his arm comes up off the shoulders did not cost us the game

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Surely we can discuss game plans and what not instead of sacking players
Good Luck with that.

You seem to have forgotten, most fans here are :der:

At least when my team loses & the bulldogs lose as well, I love reading this forum.

I love reading the sack the players, board etc posts, it cheers me up.

PS: I think you need a Hoffman in your team. :love:

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate go look at pritchards stats and tell me if he deserves his spot or not, I'm not saying he doesn't but I'm not saying Williams doesn't either, very similar stats

and wtf, his penalty didn't cost us the game, the last penalty did why can people not ****ing acknowledge that, they got one in our 40 for a shoulder charge off the ball, that's a ****ing dumb penalty, an unlucky tackle where his arm comes up off the shoulders did not cost us the game
The second penalty should not have been given but the first 1 was beyond lazy it was a brainsnap, Pritchard has earnt his spot by being consistent for a number of years now, Williams has had 1 good performance against and understrengthed sharks side, If williams was off the field we probably win.
Did he look like a marquee 500+k player out there today? What did he do that was positive? Klemmer a kid provided 8 x more impact then he did ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK IM BURNING. Also whats happened to ennis? Looked lost out there and has forgotten how to throw a 10m pass, So many went to ground.

Rami13b

New Pup
Reaction score

It's not the point that we lost. It's how we lost in the dying minutes, tony Williams gave away a cheap high shot for no reason to match us down to the 40, that's what led to cost us the game. It should've been sealed and won.. Williams f*cked it up for the whole team. After the hard work renoylds hodgkinson and Morris done to get to 12-16 and with only a handful of minutes left. If I was renoylds I would be so pissed at Williams, it was so unnecessary and those 2 points could cost us the top 8 come September.
I would be fuming at Williams for giving away such a stupid penalty at 75 minute in the game with 4 points difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.