Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't heard any further updates in regards to Beale, but as mentioned the dogs are waiting for the NRL to do their part in regards to bringing Beale across.

though, as mentioned if Beale is successful in being brought over Mitch Brown will not be at the dogs next season

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Maybe we're going to announce Lichaa lol. Buzzzzzzkill.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I haven't heard any further updates in regards to Beale, but as mentioned the dogs are waiting for the NRL to do their part in regards to bringing Beale across.

though, as mentioned if Beale is successful in being brought over Mitch Brown will not be at the dogs next season
I would have thought Beale coming to nrl would depend on whether he is selected for the world cup...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Dean Ritchies mail is accurate?

Anyone asked him if its a signing? Re-signing? Release?

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would have thought Beale coming to nrl would depend on whether he is selected for the world cup...
He is behind Foley and Quade Cooper is set to return from injury late August/September and if he (Cooper) regains his form and fitness, Beale will be lucky to get a run off the bench.

2nd phase play

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cant be Beale yet!!!
That would be at least after the yawnion has finished. .
God I hope we get him! He would be the last piece of the puzzle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Will be something lame/that we already knew.

Journos love to fan their own farts even the small tiny little ones.

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
NRL transfer centre:

Your guide for player movement between clubs as 2015 takes shape

CANTERBURY BULLDOGS

Jacob Loko (mid-season signing from Eels until 2015)

Limited by a knee injury, one of the most promising young centres in the game will be praying for better luck with his new club after leaving the Eels earlier this month. The Bulldogs are hoping a change in the treatment of the imposing 21-year-old’s knee will bring out the best in him when he returns to the field.

Curtis Rona (signed from Cowboys until 2017)

Another young player billed as a star of the future, Rona has made a steady start to his NRL career with the Cowboys this season. The 22-year-old winger has scored six tries in seven first grade outings and will add more depth to the Bulldogs’ outside backs.

Michael Lichaa (signed from Sharks until 2017)

After an impressive start to his NRL career with the Sharks this season, the Bulldogs wasted little time in tying Lichaa to a long-term deal, enraging the club that had brought him through the youth ranks. At just 21, and with oodles of talent, Lichaa is the kind of player the Bulldogs can build a premiership team around.

Source

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still don't understand why the dogs haven't announced the Lichaa signing?

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In recruitment news up front at the Bulldogs, improving prop Tim Browne has agreed to a two-year extension while Sam Kasiano is still attracting rumours of a premature switch to St George Illawarra.

We’re told Canterbury is desperate to create more salary cap space — and a first grade pathway — for rookie bookend Lloyd Perrett.

Bulldogs CEO Raelene Castle denied any approaches for Kasiano.

Source

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
More salary cap space? What the hell are we spending our money on?

One minute we're throwing almost $1,000,000 for Fifita or Falau... the next all of a sudden we're trying to make some space in the cap!

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's from the telecrap so more than likely bullshit as usual.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
More salary cap space? What the hell are we spending our money on?

One minute we're throwing almost $1,000,000 for Fifita or Falau... the next all of a sudden we're trying to make some space in the cap!
Maybe we do have the cash but are trying to free up more for a big signing, that's what I hope for anyway.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling something big is going on behind the scenes ,we are freeing up money ,not chasing boyd and have a crap fullback,we must have a gun fullback all but secured.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I have a feeling something big is going on behind the scenes ,we are freeing up money ,not chasing boyd and have a crap fullback,we must have a gun fullback all but secured.
I think so too, I suspect if we wanted to just settle for any FB than we would have one by now. Or atleast this is what I am hoping otherwise it suggests they are incompetent!

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
In recruitment news up front at the Bulldogs, improving prop Tim Browne has agreed to a two-year extension while Sam Kasiano is still attracting rumours of a premature switch to St George Illawarra.

We’re told Canterbury is desperate to create more salary cap space — and a first grade pathway — for rookie bookend Lloyd Perrett.

Bulldogs CEO Raelene Castle denied any approaches for Kasiano.

Source
Why is Kasiano always the player being approached or is leaving or is being let go??? The guy still has two years remaining on his contract - not tht contracts mean anything anyhow!!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Kasiano better be staying where he is.

Is a beast and him Jammer, Tolman, Klemmer are a gun rotation. Best in comp. Browne can switch with Kas to the backrow if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.