Indonesia bugged by Aust Gov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They won't because they know the US will take our side.

I really believe if we weren't so far up murica's arse they would of invaded us long time ago.
I agree, The US will have a base in Darwin not only to look after their interests but ours,Also talk from the politicians about moving the millitary bases from the traditional east and west coast locations to Northern Australia. Australia has contemplated such a scenario.

N

Natboy

1) They have bugged us in the past
2) It happens all the time everywhere & we would be silly not too
3) I bet they still accept all the aid we send them
4) They gave people involved in terrorist attacks against australians less penalty than a druggy mole with a bodyboard bag full of pot
5) Renae Lawrence is a mutt & her face makes me want to kick her in the nuts

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We need solid proof they spied on us, you can say anything happend in 2004.
At the moment they have proof Australia are smarty rednecks.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They have been doing it for years and years.
I sell Phone Systems and IT Gear to companies and GOVT too, and they all have a million lines as they think they get bugged and they have been thinking this for years, it makes it hard for me

There is a new Chinese embassy being built in Canberra, the Chinese have bought in Everything from china, from the workers to the soil, to the nails they use in the wood, everything has been brought in from china because they don't trust anyone and only want their people to work on their building

N

Natboy

They will be bugged too. I couldn't care less what Indonesia think of us. They rely on us a lot more than we rely on them
As if they have the guts to invade us

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They won't because they know the US will take our side.

I really believe if we weren't so far up murica's arse they would of invaded us long time ago.
Once again, our Militaries standard of solider and super soldier is far greater than what Indonesia can produce so if they come looking for a fight they are in for a big one. To me, yes an army can have a big number of people (North Korea) but to me an army is only as strong as it's men and looking at North Korea's standard of soldier they are small.

Once again to me war comes down to intimidation and the best way to do it is in your face and seeing a 185+cm 100+kg soldier ready to take you on is scary.

N

Natboy

It's a lot about pushing a button these days but luckily we have all the right button pushers on our side if the poo hits the fan
All the big indo's I've seen are the bouncers but I won't be going back to that dump anyway

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a lot about pushing a button these days but luckily we have all the right button pushers on our side if the poo hits the fan
All the big indo's I've seen are the bouncers but I won't be going back to that dump anyway
Seen these private security companies with their guards these days lol? They don't scare me at all and if some of them have a problem I'd just laugh it off unless he wanted to get physical haha

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The right thing to do is cut off the $500mil/year aid but its not that simple so its not likely to happen.For many years even decades the majority of ADF exercises have been to prepare for possible scenarios of an Indo invasion. The top secret site in PineGap(which our PM cant access) automatically obliges uncle Sam to send more firepower to support us.Their army is massive compared to ours bit I have faith in our ADF.Indos got our hand me downs F18s and their navy will get sunk by our Collins class subs.It's only right to spy on Indonesia as I believe they have always wanted Australia.Keep your friends close to you and your enemies even closer.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The right thing to do is cut off the $500mil/year aid but its not that simple so its not likely to happen.For many years even decades the majority of ADF exercises have been to prepare for possible scenarios of an Indo invasion. The top secret site in PineGap(which our PM cant access) automatically obliges uncle Sam to send more firepower to support us.Their army is massive compared to ours bit I have faith in our ADF.Indos got our hand me downs F18s and their navy will get sunk by our Collins class subs.It's only right to spy on Indonesia as I believe they have always wanted Australia.Keep your friends close to you and your enemies even closer.
Pine gap is actually US territory, so im sure they will protect it under the false flag of protecting Aus.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
murdoch should have said every newspaper taps peoples phones and get over it

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once again, our Militaries standard of solider and super soldier is far greater than what Indonesia can produce so if they come looking for a fight they are in for a big one. To me, yes an army can have a big number of people (North Korea) but to me an army is only as strong as it's men and looking at North Korea's standard of soldier they are small.

Once again to me war comes down to intimidation and the best way to do it is in your face and seeing a 185+cm 100+kg soldier ready to take you on is scary.

In open warfare or individual close quarter combat size rarely comes into it.Effective battle tactics,superior marksmanship,individual skill,sound teamwork are aspects that would have a bearing on a mission being a failure or success.In eras gone by though,big strong footsoldiers were handy until gunpowder changed things.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pine gap is actually US territory, so im sure they will protect it under the false flag of protecting Aus.
correct mate jarheads provide the muscle inside PG and my comrades patrol the outside perimeter. In any case the ADF will keep indos at bay without needing uncle sam.They are handy for insurance though.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The issue isn't just about the spying itself, it's the way it was handled diplomatically. Abbott pretty much shrugged his shoulders and said "So what?".
Its a delicate situation, and Abbott should've responded with a little more respect.

Also, that fact the they spied on the presidents wife does cross a line. If people have no problems with that then honestly where do you draw the line?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
The issue isn't just about the spying itself, it's the way it was handled diplomatically. Abbott pretty much shrugged his shoulders and said "So what?".
Its a delicate situation, and Abbott should've responded with a little more respect.

Also, that fact the they spied on the presidents wife does cross a line. If people have no problems with that then honestly where do you draw the line?
we have to find out what tv shows she likes and if she is having an affair ffs

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

What did you want Abbott to do?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
[/B]
In open warfare or individual close quarter combat size rarely comes into it.Effective battle tactics,superior marksmanship,individual skill,sound teamwork are aspects that would have a bearing on a mission being a failure or success.In eras gone by though,big strong footsoldiers were handy until gunpowder changed things.
Those aspects are most definitely needed but you need smart and big/athletic soldiers who are capable of carrying out said skills and tactics. If I was a general I'd have my tactical team made up of the smarter soldiers yet when it comes down to the nitty gritty fighting (sea, land or air) I want the biggest, most athletic (much more skilled I believe) who are most likely to survive in harsher conditions type of soldier out there to carry out a mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.