Fullback Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zenna

Ok mate. Fair enough & I respect that.
I just can't see a player saying, "You know what, I was going to sign but a few people are talking about this deal on the kennel so I might not sign now"
I know people have said that's what happened with Foran but it sounds silly
Spot on

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ding ding ding we have a winner!!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I understand he'd be cheap but he can only play FB and gave up a super league contract so would at least want to be playing NRL. Where is he going to play if we sign Hoffman?
He gave up the Super League contract because his family were moving to Australia and he didn't want to be left behind.

Pigpen

New Pup
Reaction score
I just hope we sign someone soon, otherwise we will be held to ransom by the few that are left available.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
He gave up the Super League contract because his family were moving to Australia and he didn't want to be left behind.
yeah I know his family were coming over but I doubt he'd be talking to a handful of clubs to not play NRL

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some people pretend to "know" alot more than they really do and post very generic watered down comments and hope for the best. Other than blue and white and the greatest i have yet to read a comment on here before it was "out" in the media. Plz no offence to those i have not listed but im just saying it like i see it at the moment.

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some people pretend to "know" alot more than they really do and post very generic watered down comments and hope for the best. Other than blue and white and the greatest i have yet to read a comment on here before it was "out" in the media. Plz no offence to those i have not listed but im just saying it like i see it at the moment.
What do you mean?.....I told you the dogs are in talks with someone, at the moment nothing has happened I can't really say it will or will not eventuate but what I can say is something is happening and you might hear about it in the future not too sure exactly maybe TOMORROW. But if you don't hear anything it is because something went wrong but I am confident the dogs are working on signing THIS someone. Trust me everything will be revealed in good time.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I heard Trent Hodkinson and Kris Keating played junior rugby league together. I'm sure that hasn't been in any paper ever.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What do you mean?.....I told you the dogs are in talks with someone, at the moment nothing has happened I can't really say it will or will not eventuate but what I can say is something is happening and you might hear about it in the future not too sure exactly maybe TOMORROW. But if you don't hear anything it is because something went wrong but I am confident the dogs are working on signing THIS someone. Trust me everything will be revealed in good time.
Lol that pretty much sums up all 2000 odd posts on this thread however your one truly takes the cake and is 100% fool proof. Thanks bud, made my afternoon lmao!!!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yep and jimmy isn't bad either. That said all have been wrong. Blue white only once though who knows.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I cant help but laugh when I read on here how Hasler will be able to control a troubled player like Ferguson..

You mean like he was able to do with Barba?
Or like Watmough at Manly?
I also remember something about Brett Stuart and a young girl... someone refresh my memory...

I think a few of you have totally unrealistic expectations...

joey.t

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
James Oconer to England, Hoffman to cowboys, Kevin Locke to melbourne. We are looking good for 2014 lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I cant help but laugh when I read on here how Hasler will be able to control a troubled player like Ferguson..

You mean like he was able to do with Barba?
Or like Watmough at Manly?
I also remember something about Brett Stuart and a young girl... someone refresh my memory...

I think a few of you have totally unrealistic expectations...
In Brett Stewart's defense, he kind of looks like a 14 year old boy.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
James Oconer to England, Hoffman to cowboys, Kevin Locke to melbourne. We are looking good for 2014 lol
Why is hoffman goin cowboys when they hav just signed coote from penrith and storm have a player by the name of slater playing fullback for locke to go there???

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is hoffman goin cowboys when they hav just signed coote from penrith and storm have a player by the name of slater playing fullback for locke to go there???
Widdop gone to dragons.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So where's the list at now?? below is probably the order in which the dogs are working on....

Ferguson?
Locke?
Hoffman?
Hopoate?
Minichello?
Morris?
Williams aka wolfman?

And a couple of those untrialed ones like o connor, naughton, templeman and co.

The wait is killing me.... When does the world cup finish??
Hoppa and O'Connor are out of the race. Locke is pretty much no chance too.

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
already told you we wont be playing next year with a fullback. 3 halves..but noooooooooooo one wants to listen to me

Status
Not open for further replies.