Fullback Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fantastic news. Hopefully he will be released, I guess that's the big question that remains.
The thing is jimmy is that thr club is making it alot more complicated then what it is...I can also confirm that the dogs began talks with him since round 25.so its been a long process. During this time he agreed then changed his mind then changed his mind again

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
I would say Hoffman but he doesn't come accross to me as cocky, that rules out Fergo as he isn't contracted to any club? Locke?
there are 2 possible signings, one which is almost confirmed the other....not as of yet. The 2nd one is cocky.

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The thing is jimmy is that thr club is making it alot more complicated then what it is...I can also confirm that the dogs began talks with him since round 25.so its been a long process. During this time he agreed then changed his mind then changed his mind again
What do you think. Will Hoffman be at the dogs in 2014?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Doesn't sound encouraging in regards to commitment from the player?

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
I thought his club was making it difficult not ours? Unless I was misinformed.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
the question I want to ask... how the fck you know all this and in that detail .:twitch:

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
LMAO I hate the off-season! Then again I hated last footy season too aaaargghhh these goggles they do nothing!!!!

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So we are going to replace an alcoholic , drug taking, fouled mouthed , woman beating grub with someone that's bipolar. Well it's an improvement.

sounds like a Hayne to me.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That has been sorted today....yesterday I did say there were a coupke of issues and one has been sorted today...which is good news.
Why the build up? just spit it out. Cmon you'll have heaps more credibility from the forum members he'll I might even start to send praises your way

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I thought his club was making it difficult not ours? Unless I was misinformed.
That is correct it is his club....and you absoloutly spot on in regards to the 2 players...I can tell you the dogs are in overdrive trying to sort out some issues. They know people are fraustrated....there hoping to announce there signing s prior to the world cup....there was a contractual issue today that was sorted. Negotiations took place and a compromise was done by both parties... so my gut feeling is that dogs would not go to this extent (2 hour meeting amd compromise) if they did feel that the issue with his club couldnt be resolved. Dogs have good lawyers and negotiators ;)

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That is correct it is his club....and you absoloutly spot on in regards to the 2 players...I can tell you the dogs are in overdrive trying to sort out some issues. They know people are fraustrated....there hoping to announce there signing s prior to the world cup....there was a contractual issue today that was sorted. Negotiations took place and a compromise was done by both parties... so my gut feeling is that dogs would not go to this extent (2 hour meeting amd compromise) if they did feel that the issue with his club couldnt be resolved. Dogs have good lawyers and negotiators ;)
You still have not answered our questions about who the players are

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why the build up? just spit it out. Cmon you'll have heaps more credibility from the forum members he'll I might even start to send praises your way
He wants to be a big shot on the forums

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I read on another forum . Monaghan from the UK is being considered? for what position i dont know? maybe someone on there having a go as we are the Bulldogs and the dog incident with him...

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dont care aboit credibility and im not here to make friends. I spoke about taylor and hopa in detail. And when the last hour meeting took place amd arthir was signed. I got crucified and sworn on...and disgisting private messages.... so when I am sure and pen to paper I will say the name...otherwise I am happy to keep my mouth shut.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont care aboit credibility and im not here to make friends. I spoke about taylor and hopa in detail. And when the last hour meeting took place amd arthir was signed. I got crucified and sworn on...and disgisting private messages.... so when I am sure and pen to paper I will say the name...otherwise I am happy to keep my mouth shut.
Guys seriously, We should be glad we have Dakar with some inside info, Btw Dakar you have been quoted on other forums. just a heads up we have lurkers here.

Status
Not open for further replies.