Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha. You guys aren't the only ones.

I'm looking forward to doing more rampage missions.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So... Glitches... seems like when you find a chest or hidden package (contains cash) collect it and immediately switch over to another character, then switch back and collect again as the chest or hidden package will respawn. Repeat. Not sure if they're planning to patch this, but good way I suppose to get more cash.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What % completion were you at when you finished the main story?
Dont wanna give it away to people, so ill put it in white.

Around 60% give or take if you have done side missions

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Played for about 5 hours last night - tried to get micheal a strippers phones number they wouldn't give it up :|

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I played about 4 hrs last night after not playing since Sunday. Unlocked Trevor. That dude is nuts! Seriously best game ever. I gotta try finish it quick cos once Xbox one comes out I won't wanna play 360. Plus 2k is out soon

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I unlocked Trevor last night as well.

He is ****ing nuts! So far the best GTA character ever

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
HAHA Trevor is insane, Just gave him a bread and long hair and covered him in tattoos, with the ugliest outfit I could find for him haha. He is one ugly crazy looking hobo, that doesn't give a f**k

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
'Grand Theft Auto V' sets record by earning $1 billion in just three days
By Andrew Webster on September 20, 2013 12:32 pm Email

It took 24 hours for the latest Grand Theft Auto to earn $800 million, making it the fastest-selling video game in the world. Today, publisher Take-Two Interactive announced that in three days the game has now surpassed $1 billion in sales, setting yet another record. "We believe this marks the fastest that any entertainment property, including video games and feature films, has reached this significant milestone," the company said in a statement. It's certainly quite a deal faster than the previous record holder, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, which took 15 days to top the $1 billion mark last year. Take-Two didn't reveal just how many copies of the game, which launched this past Tuesday on both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, were needed to hit that $1 billion mark. For more on Grand Theft Auto V

http://www.theverge.com/2013/9/20/4752458/grand-theft-auto-v-earns-one-billion-in-three-days

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How do you make the characters stay in one outfit?
Buy multiple types of the outfit you like so that is all they can change into maybe. I don't have the game though so i can only guess if this will work.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
'Grand Theft Auto V' sets record by earning $1 billion in just three days
By Andrew Webster on September 20, 2013 12:32 pm Email

It took 24 hours for the latest Grand Theft Auto to earn $800 million, making it the fastest-selling video game in the world. Today, publisher Take-Two Interactive announced that in three days the game has now surpassed $1 billion in sales, setting yet another record. "We believe this marks the fastest that any entertainment property, including video games and feature films, has reached this significant milestone," the company said in a statement. It's certainly quite a deal faster than the previous record holder, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, which took 15 days to top the $1 billion mark last year. Take-Two didn't reveal just how many copies of the game, which launched this past Tuesday on both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, were needed to hit that $1 billion mark. For more on Grand Theft Auto V

http://www.theverge.com/2013/9/20/4752458/grand-theft-auto-v-earns-one-billion-in-three-days
Wow, just wow. You can see why though its the best game i've played. Rockstar were saying they were hoping to make 1.6 billion over a year of sales & they are almost there in 3 days...crazy!!

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow, just wow. You can see why though its the best game i've played. Rockstar were saying they were hoping to make 1.6 billion over a year of sales & they are almost there in 3 days...crazy!!
Dont forget that about 80% (my guesstimation) of sales would have been made through preorders. I still think they will surpass 1.6 billion fairly easily though.

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
Its also really the little things that count - NO loading times, the fact that when you're in the car and you try shooting while unarmed you'll be shooting the bird at people, the car customization - best game i've ever played!

Finished the main story, i've got 59mil with each character.. anyone know how to use the stock market wisely?

Status
Not open for further replies.