Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
so what is happening here, america shaping up for an attack, accusations that syria have used chemical weapons in its internal problems and russia upset that the US wants to proceed illegally without a UN security council resolution

not to sound racist but im sure the kennel is the place that i can get some answers or some background information, have they got oil, is assad a **** etc

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
[video=youtube;BxqopoO8kqQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxqopoO8kqQ[/video]

watch from 6:40

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Syria was always next (chemical attack or not) after Iraq which wise people already knew was next after Afghanistan.

I can tell you who is next after Syria..... Iran!

Oh by the way this might well be the end of US as world police and we will have a new cop in town and his name will be Isreal cop

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
so what is happening here, america shaping up for an attack, accusations that syria have used chemical weapons in its internal problems and russia upset that the US wants to proceed illegally without a UN security council resolution

not to sound racist but im sure the kennel is the place that i can get some answers or some background information, have they got oil, is assad a **** etc
This is a typical Jew based plan Syria doesn't have much oil not enough to start a war over anyway, but it's positioning within the mid east is very strategic, so a us base in Syria will be the main reason behind it and protect America's criminal mini country known as israel. And yes Assad is a **** very complex very very complex either way ppl of Syria will suffer no one els

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Assad needs to go but I only with the freedom fighters can do it on their own why doesn't America just supply these fighters with weapons? A lot less cost and less intervention, but fact is they wana destroy it while saying we were helping you. I feel sorry the Syrians just innocent people

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
why Syria? why is usa not helping thousands of people getting killed by Drones on northern border of Pakistan...... oh wait

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can tell you who is next after Syria..... Iran!
I don't think America has the balls, or the resources left, to attack Iran.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Chemcial weapon use is the lowest of the low, especially on your own people.

Bomb them back to the dark ages... well, further back into the dark ages then.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dont understand why the guy would use chemical weapons on his own people and draw the attention of the world media.
He may be evil, but doubt he is that stupid.

imo it was the dirty work of the americans.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Dont understand why the guy would use chemical weapons on his own people and draw the attention of the world media.

Those damn illuminatis

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Must be some money to be made in Syria...

BTW Indiandog, KE is right with Iran, the United States of Israel hasn't got the balls to attack Iran

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

BTW Indiandog, KE is right with Iran, the United States of Israel hasn't got the balls to attack Iran
We're fcked if they do. Will be all out nuclear war. *flees to outback*

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
More to come... Just enjoy the ride :grinning:

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Mate they'll wipe Iran into nothing before it hits the news, America, russia, china etc.. actually have that ability.

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We're fcked if they do. Will be all out nuclear war. *flees to outback*
They don't have the capabilities yet but they're working hard.

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mate they'll wipe Iran into nothing before it hits the news, America, russia, china etc.. actually have that ability.
Russia will only get involved if turkey tries to wipe out Greece...

but that is a whole different topic

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Russia will only get involved if turkey tries to wipe out Greece...

but that is a whole different topic
No no u got me wrong I'm saying they have the capability to wipe out countries like Iran, Iraq etc.. If America decides attack Iran they can **** it up without a soldier even coming close to thecountry most will be based in texas bombing Iran, anyway wars already on Iran is a very independent country coz its been isolated by USA there planes are all falling apart cant fix them cause companies aren't allowed to supply them to Iran. The money there is worth next to nothing

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No no u got me wrong I'm saying they have the capability to wipe out countries like Iran, Iraq etc.. If America decides attack Iran they can **** it up without a soldier even coming close to thecountry most will be based in texas bombing Iran, anyway wars already on Iran is a very independent country coz its been isolated by USA there planes are all falling apart cant fix them cause companies aren't allowed to supply them to Iran. The money there is worth next to nothing
oh, my bad... sorry mate ahahaha
The "upper powers" do not want peace in the middle east so... sadly, it'll be war ridden for how ever long things go.. who knows... America wont pull out the troops from Iraq or even Afghanistan because of the oil... wat'evz, no point worrying about that shiit... it won't impact us as yet

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Seriously I have been saying similar and people think I'm crazy.

I despise him, but why wait until the inspectors to be at our doorstep before launching an attack? Who was to benefit?

FATMOE

New Pup
Reaction score
The US will not touch Syria unless they are asking for trouble. The US is smarter then that.

This is not the same case as Iraq which is why they invaded only for the oil not to drop the best dictator that ever lived.

Iran has already issued a warning to the US and Israel about invading Syria, and I'm sure everybody knows Syria is backed by Russia and China.

The only way this dog Assad will stop is if Bilad Alsham get to him first with the will of Allah.

Moral of the story: Iran themselves will thump the US and Israel put together. Don't underestimate the quiet country's.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.