What the **** is going on , like really????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Somebody please pm me!!
It's time to be told why Abe Barbs is leaving. Don't let us believe it's for compassionate grounds ( that's a loop hole)

Here is what's obviously happening; DES does not think Barba is worth more than
t-Rex. Please refrain from posting dribble unless you know the facts. Your post is far from the truth.

Ben feels unappreciated and the only way he can fcuk from the bulldogs cause he pissed is to use the ' compassionate grounds clause '

End of story people now stop attacking him. If you want to attack some one attack DES. He let the best player of the NRL walk out of the bulldogs and now he's letting him get crucified too.
Ben is his own worst enemy. This is all his doing. He should be grateful for what Des and the club have done for me.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ben is his own worst enemy. This is all his doing. He should be grateful for what Des and the club have done for me.
Blue&white are you Ben Barba?

halpo

Waterboy
Reaction score
You're smarter than you look mate haha
We are trading our Barina because it is a train wreck waiting to happen
my avatar is my daughters take on what I look like
She's a budding artist

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
fck me... then who is the guy with the hoodie???
Its me in my assassin clothing lol

Na, its Ezio from Assassin's Creed. You should know about that game, heavy illuminati symbolism in it.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Its me in my assassin clothing lol

Na, its Ezio from Assassin's Creed. You should know about that game, heavy illuminati symbolism in it.
o really.. i must look into it

seems like u r into more illuminati stuff then i am :D

Topdog30

Waterboy
Reaction score
"The situation with Ben I think copped enough press last week and for me personally we've got a really big game on Friday night," Ennis said when asked of Barba's latest off-field dramas.

"And I know that the club will handle that situation along with Ben as best as possible and other than that I haven't really got a comment on that situation."

Is this a sign of anything ???

Status
Not open for further replies.