Does the NRL & The Kennel cause marital problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
My GF said it was me or supporting the bulldogs, so I chose supporting the bulldogs! SEEMS LEGIT!!

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
My wifey is a Bulldogs fan by association. She has her own jersey that she bought herself without me prompting, and comes every so often to games with me.

Unless this forum renames itself Facebook though, don't expect her to post here ever.
Has your wife ever posted here before?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
My gf absolutely hates league. She used to come to games with me (especially Eels games because that's who she supports) but lately she refuses to come to any games and the few times she has, she's absolutely hated it and hated me for 'dragging' her there.

I blame the eels. Maybe if they did better she would enjoy it more.

But I have noticed since I stopped asking her to come to games things have been fine. Kind of a 'keep me out of it and I won't get angry' kind of deal.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
My ex was never big on football but she would let me have my "Bulldogs time" when we were playing. Funny thing tho she would always stick up for the doggies if someone was bagging our club...i do miss that about her...and her vagina :p

B

Bonnieclyde

Missus stays away from me for a few hours after a doggies loss but gets the shits if it's a non bulldogs team "u don't even go for them!" or the footy show too

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
nrl and the kennel doesn't cause my family any troubles my wife and kids are doggies fans , but watching replays of bulldogs games really pisses my missus off especially if the game was on telly the night before and we have all watched it already

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tell her that hating a football club is petty.

A football club provides entertainment for thousands, and sometimes an escape for people form their shitty lives. A football club gives back to the community and gives time and money to charities.

Tell your wife what has she done for the world, in a condesending manner for me.

That should fix things up for you :]

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
nrl and the kennel doesn't cause my family any troubles my wife and kids are doggies fans , but watching replays of bulldogs games really pisses my missus off especially if the game was on telly the night before and we have all watched it already
Sounds like trouble to me bro

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I always do that especially with Friday night games. The ads on 9 drive me nuts.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sounds like trouble to me bro
I think its more like a Ying & Yang thing for me.

I watch NRL & she doesnt. She goes shopping & I dont.

Now thats life in perfect harmony!

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think its more like a Ying & Yang thing for me.

I watch NRL & she doesnt. She goes shopping & I dont.

Now thats life in perfect harmony!
Same arrangement here, exept she talks during the match

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Same arrangement here, exept she talks during the match
that annoys the crap out of me, I get home from work on a Friday, have a shower, sit down for an hour the missus and kids usually Chinese for tea, they come home, footy starts and they want to talk about things

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
that annoys the crap out of me, I get home from work on a Friday, have a shower, sit down for an hour the missus and kids usually Chinese for tea, they come home, footy starts and they want to talk about things
Just get out of the house & make a man cave.

Garage setup!

I have a 50" rear projection TV, HD setup box for sharp the pictures, 2 couches, coffee table (really for beer), beer fridge, BBQ, old kitchen table & some chairs. If it gets really cold I also setup an old school metal rubbish bin with timber offcuts & light up a fire. A good friend of my has also setup 2 turntables, mixer & powered speakers for some sound as well. The only problem I have is the Wi-fi is not strong so I need a booster or something.

All I need to do is paint the roller doors with a sign stating, BULLDOGS FANS ONLY!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
My gf absolutely hates league. She used to come to games with me (especially Eels games because that's who she supports) but lately she refuses to come to any games and the few times she has, she's absolutely hated it and hated me for 'dragging' her there
maybe she just doesn't like you

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just get out of the house & make a man cave.

Garage setup!

I have a 50" rear projection TV, HD setup box for sharp the pictures, 2 couches, coffee table (really for beer), beer fridge, BBQ, old kitchen table & some chairs. If it gets really cold I also setup an old school metal rubbish bin with timber offcuts & light up a fire. A good friend of my has also setup 2 turntables, mixer & powered speakers for some sound as well. The only problem I have is the Wi-fi is not strong so I need a booster or something.

All I need to do is paint the roller doors with a sign stating, BULLDOGS FANS ONLY!
Do you live close to the hills shire buddy!

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They must get taught these things at wife school, cause they all do a great job of farkin up things

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And then they stop yapping when the adds come on

Status
Not open for further replies.