Those feels man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Old frail police dog being saluted on his final journey.

Tears bro tears

Last edited by a moderator:

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was diagnosed with cancer or something and had to be retired.

I assume there is some sort of sick Berries humour in here somewhere? It's not your usual thing.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
all this for a dog ffs

whats next? a ceremony for a gun that jammed and needs to be retired?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He was diagnosed with cancer or something and had to be retired.

I assume there is some sort of sick Berries humour in here somewhere? It's not your usual thing.
Dogs are my weak point homie

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I cried like a little girl watching Marley & Me.

Dogs have that emotion where they can show everything their feeling just by looking at their face. Even looking at that pic makes me cry. lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ffs what did this dog do that was so great?

did he sniff out some drugs that were inside a guys ass or something?, this is overkill unless he did some things on the level of jerry lee from the k9 movie

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogs are my weak point homie
*Note to self - Berries has a weak point.

Did you also see the article about the police dog who was at his handler's funeral, and put his paws up on the coffin. Silly me read that at work.

B

bulldogs_fan_69

did he sniff out some drugs that were inside a guys ass or something?, this is overkill unless he did some things on the level of jerry lee from the k9 movie
He actually did sniff out a total of 700g of coke that was swallowed by a group of Somalians at some airport. RIP

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
omg trust me the dog in that pic has no idea what the fuck is going on lol
Hahaha... All the more reason why it's sad.

He's an old bugger that has bloody no idea what's going on.

On a side note, would these dogs have a dependency on drugs like coke after having to sniff it constantly for 10+ years? Serious question by the way.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
He actually did sniff out a total of 700g of coke that was swallowed by a group of Somalians at Syd airport. RIP
the police probably just got him addicted to coke so that he would be more effective and desperate to find it, so its a junkie trash dog not threadworthy imo

B

bulldogs_fan_69

the police probably just got him addicted to coke so that he would be more effective and desperate to find it, so its a junkie trash dog not threadworthy imo
That's bs, sniffer dogs aren't addicted to the drug lol. It wasn't at syd airport btw, typo.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So i am a bad guy for posting One guy One Jar yet we can pay old mate the dog who served us and protected us from Islam and Snoop Dogg

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

whatever happened to the great jerry lee?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
whatever happened to the great jerry lee?
Before the movie he was pretty devoted to training and felt he owed all he had to the family he lived with. The fame that came with the K9 movie really changed him. He had money to play with and every bitch in town knew who he was so he just lost all focus on acting and that old idiom 'you can't teach an old dog new tricks' really was true about him when he started using a pack of scoobie snacks per day. When the acting funds dried up he soon found that he had bitten the hand that used to feed him and the family he used to love, no longer loved him and the house smelled strongly of cat. Homeless, penniless and friendless, he was forced into prostitution.

Here he found a niche market. Washed up canine actors will rarely work as gay gigolos and there was big demand from wealthy Asians when he moved into the fetish market. He reportedly made big money when he opened his Gay Bestiality BDSM parlour and at one stage he had 42 other dogs working every night. Unfortunately he still had a thing for the bitches and a healthy nose. One night while on a trip to China he went missing after muttering something about smelling a nice little Peking fuck outside. A few days later his head was found in a driving wheel, but hid body never was found.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
wtf source please

jerry lee starred in 2 sequels and he is probably still rich ffs, maybe you are thinking about lassie?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
wtf source please

jerry lee starred in 2 sequels and he is probably still rich ffs, maybe you are thinking about lassie?
Those sequels were funded by his BDSM parlour. I guess he could have staged his death in china. He supposedly had some debts with the triads if you believe the rumors.

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before the movie he was pretty devoted to training and felt he owed all he had to the family he lived with. The fame that came with the K9 movie really changed him. He had money to play with and every bitch in town knew who he was so he just lost all focus on acting and that old idiom 'you can't teach an old dog new tricks' really was true about him when he started using a pack of scoobie snacks per day. When the acting funds dried up he soon found that he had bitten the hand that used to feed him and the family he used to love, no longer loved him and the house smelled strongly of cat. Homeless, penniless and friendless, he was forced into prostitution.

Here he found a niche market. Washed up canine actors will rarely work as gay gigolos and there was big demand from wealthy Asians when he moved into the fetish market. He reportedly made big money when he opened his Gay Bestiality BDSM parlour and at one stage he had 42 other dogs working every night. Unfortunately he still had a thing for the bitches and a healthy nose. One night while on a trip to China he went missing after muttering something about smelling a nice little Peking fuck outside. A few days later his head was found in a driving wheel, but hid body never was found.
lol. wtf. I prob should have been clearer but i was referring to jerry lee, the poster on the kennel.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol. wtf. I prob should have been clearer but i was referring to jerry lee, the poster on the kennel.
Lol. Yes, you probably should have. Didn't that Jerry Lee go to BnW?

Status
Not open for further replies.