Great Flop Reynolds :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Who gives a fuck if you think it's a dog act, acting happens in every game so get over it
When I get over it ill let you know so you feel better about it and stop whinging. I played sport most of my life and played hard but fair. There's a fine line. It's my opinion so keep your cool buddy.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just watched the replay and you are 100% correct. Penalty was for continuing tackle after he called held. Grub still jumped though. Which as a dog act.
Is the replay on the net? I want to watch it again!

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reynolds jumped in my opinion.

But rather than see it as a dog act, I see it as Reynolds throwing his body on the line to win the game. He could have easily gotten a neck/back injury doing that. The 2 points were worth more to Reynolds than his own safety.

1 word... Legend. :D

the_gamee

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is the replay on the net? I want to watch it again!
View attachment 20578

Legit penalty. Whilst he assisted the tackler, it wasnt a dog act. The dog act was the bulldogs having to do a drop out when barba was in play.. the dog act was the bulldogs having to do a drop out when barba was in field after being lifted off the ground and dragged in goal .. the dog act was after this play, horo scoring a try but not actually grounding the ball!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
View attachment 20578

Legit penalty. Whilst he assisted the tackler, it wasnt a dog act. The dog act was the bulldogs having to do a drop out when barba was in play.. the dog act was the bulldogs having to do a drop out when barba was lifted off the ground and dragged in goal .. the dog act was after this play, horo scoring a try but not actually grounding the ball!
Spot on brother

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Who cares! They got away with murder in this game. How about the push on Tolman as he's trying to grab the ball, he doesn't even get near it, yet they get a fresh set of 6 and score off that set. Deadset joke as the ref was there and it was clearly foul play.

I'd hate it if it happened against the dogs but its about time we had a call go our way for a change.

It was justice.
I was so fucking filthy when the referees missed that, how fucking blatant was it but karma came back to bite Manly. The referee that wasn't Shane Hayne made some very poor calls and Ennis gave him some words on being fair but he ignored which is sad.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
We got that penalty on the half way line. If the Sea Eagles player didnt abuse the ref and get marched 10 metres I doubt we would have had a shot at goal from half way. They abused the ref, that gave us a shot from 40 metres out.
Lesson: Dont abuse the referee!

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
View attachment 20578

Legit penalty. Whilst he assisted the tackler, it wasnt a dog act. The dog act was the bulldogs having to do a drop out when barba was in play.. the dog act was the bulldogs having to do a drop out when barba was in field after being lifted off the ground and dragged in goal .. the dog act was after this play, horo scoring a try but not actually grounding the ball!
Bloody spot on mate, just watched it again, if that idiot Stewart doesn't have his hands in between Josh's legs, he doesn't jump, fuck the manly scum.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
FFS..the "flop" had nothing to do with the penalty, the penalty was for the late tackle. If it was a dive, why wasn't it on report. People need to calm the fuck down.
Correct.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We got that penalty on the half way line. If the Sea Eagles player didnt abuse the ref and get marched 10 metres I doubt we would have had a shot at goal from half way. They abused the ref, that gave us a shot from 40 metres out.
Lesson: Dont abuse the referee!
Why would you abuse your sole supplier of points that game...

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
putting yourself into a spear tackle to win a game is a revolutionary idea

it takes someone special to have the presence of mind to think about that

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yup ask Greg Inglis

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ummm not relevant anyway. Once a player is lifted past horizontal it's a penalty these days for lifting.

Could have blown a penalty for 3 different reasons in that tackle.

Also nobody but Manly to blame for telling the ref to "get fucked" when he blew the first one.

That got us 10m closer to the posts and within striking distance.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Stay calm guys we won the game. Lets enjoy it we beat Manly at their home ground. Was a solid performance by the boys. Roosters next week can't wait for this match at ANZ our home ground

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw looking at it again im not too sure he did dive

stewart tripped him up and took his legs out and he flipped him over

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Manly did alot of leg lifting and leg pulling while players were standing upright tonight, we and they got lucky nothing serious happened.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't manly score off a repeat set from that bullshit drop out call?

If I'm right, the "flop" wouldn't of happened.

To sum it up, the refs a fucked lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't manly score off a repeat set from that bullshit drop out call?

If I'm right, the "flop" wouldn't of happened.

To sum it up, the refs a fucked lol
They scored of like every bullshit call tonight haha

Status
Not open for further replies.