Josh Reynolds spending a lot of time with idol Brad Fittler ahead of Origin debut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Josh is a young guy who has won the heart of every Bulldogs fan because he does what we all want our players to do. He visibly gives 100% every game and if he ever looks like he has dropped off a little we find out soon enough that he was carrying an injury that game.

He is a genuine player and a genuine fan of the Bulldogs. On top of that he has some freakish features to his game that add colour to the entertainment. I have never seen anyone else use the ankle tap the way he does. It's a devastating weapon and it comes off more than it deserves too because of his speed and presence of mind.

He attacks opposition kickers legally, he make big tackles and he is not afraid of taking a run himself. I doubt if he is the best and most skilled 5/8 the game has seen but his enthusiasm and energy put him at the top level. He won't let NSW down and if he doesn't actually get on the field at least he will know his selection was a reward for his huge commitment to his club, his fans and the game over the last 18 months.
Well put mate!

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe reynolds is a hooker through and through. Very sharp out of dummy half and awesome acceleration. Too bad ennis is there for a couple more years as i can see reynolds going back to hooker in a couple years.
Idk if he has the defence to be a permanent hooker

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
if josh has listen to what to exspect in the game from freddy fittler'' now he needs to watch the origion games langer played in , langer was always dangerous with his little grubber's and fast darts inbetween the big nsw forwards, josh has nearly the same style of the little master alfey langer, all the best josh , from the lismore northern rivers bulldogs kennel

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am pretty sure he is only there to cover an injury to Farah. The chances of that are absolutely fuck all.

Farah was man of the series last year if I am not wrong? It would be silly to take him off. I guess he would cover a halves injury too, but once again, so unlikely.

It's DCE in an Aussie jersey all over again.
Farah was so fucked from the 60 tackles he made he could not attack, it would be smart to sub him for a small period with a proficient player. Shame they picked one who could not make 6 effective tackles

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully he is another ba ba lamb, tried his guts out every match

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hope fittler isn't sharing his cocaine with Josh

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
I hope he gains all that experience and brings it back to the club and plays Good!!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great article. It will be good to see Josh get a bit of time on the field.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
They could be playing down Reynolds role to get him under the radar, and then spring him on Qld. More surprise that way. He will get a run. Lets hope once he gets on he makes it impossible for Daley to take off again

S

Sharpy

I'm hoping he plays a wing type role for nsw, just before halftime

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't see that moron Daley playing him at all tbh

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
I don't see that moron Daley playing him at all tbh
I concur. Daley stated that he's there to cover injuries, and tbh I don't see Farah/Maloney coming off unless they're having shockers. Waste of a bench spot. Happy for Joshy but another forward would've been ideal.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Game time or none, watch Daley use Josh as a sacrificial lamb if NSW lose and drop him

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
A player could get injured in the first 10 minutes and Josh may get 70 minutes on the field, you just never know. Daley could as i said be trying get get him under the radar too.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I concur. Daley stated that he's there to cover injuries, and tbh I don't see Farah/Maloney coming off unless they're having shockers. Waste of a bench spot. Happy for Joshy but another forward would've been ideal.
Well maybe Daley is worried Mitchell Pearce will have a bad game. Now he has a backup!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Farrah is a good player but a selfish one, been stating all week that he's gonna play the full 80mins.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Josh Reynolds spending a lot of time with idiot Brad Fittler ahead

Maybe they can go rack up together after the game....

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Maybe they can go rack up together after the game....
I got 3 dislikes for suggesting the same thing earlier in the thread , careful bro the pitchforks my come out for joking that a dogs player might have a rack , they are a serious bunch the kennel folk

Status
Not open for further replies.