Fri night vs tigers TV coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achilles

Back to Belmore
Reaction score
Is Friday nights game live or delayed at 9:30?

BudgyBulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Delayed and rightly so!

Rabbits are playing the most entertaining football and coming up against Brisbane it is a much better match then out of form Dogs v Injury hit Tigers.

But who cares what time its on TV?? GET TO THE GAME AND SUPPORT THE TEAM!

KoolDavid

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They are showing the broncos vs Souths game live... So even more of a reason for us fans to travel to the game.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Delayed and rightly so!

Rabbits are playing the most entertaining football and coming up against Brisbane it is a much better match then out of form Dogs v Injury hit Tigers.

Hit the nail on the head there.

$2.50 chiko rolls and hotdogs too. Come for the footy, stay for the heart attack

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Delayed and rightly so!

Id love to but i live in QLD

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Delayed and rightly so!

Not only is it a better game, but Channel 9 have got a Queensland side playing a NSW side... Think of the ratings :yo:

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm going to the game. I ain't watching the game 'till midnight after going through an hours worth of ads.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
For those of you who can make the game: it is a win-win... see the game live, and then re-watch at home :grinning:

Subwoofer

Waterboy
Reaction score
Absolute load of sh!t they never show the qld game first in the premier state until now. So I have to wait 2 hours watching a sh!t game and listening to Tom Waterhouse talk his usual sh!t until I get to see the mighty blue n white.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
1988 ticket prices if you are not a member

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's not screening here at all in Switzerland. I can't even get the highlights of the Sharks game.

By all accounts, it was an unimpressive win. Hope that Graham and Kas can add some grunt to the forwards.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm going to the game. I ain't watching the game 'till midnight after going through an hours worth of ads.
Listening to your namesake is the worse thing about watching the delayed game.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Oh you poor thing being in Switzerland.......don't worry your little sister will keep you up to date on the score.
It's not screening here at all in Switzerland. I can't even get the highlights of the Sharks game.

By all accounts, it was an unimpressive win. Hope that Graham and Kas can add some grunt to the forwards.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you live in Sydney and have some spare time, come down and watch YOUR team play this Friday, don't wait for the delayed broadcast on tv! the pre-game show is hillarious with the love heart floating around the stadium on the big screen trying to play match maker or the half time show where its almost impossible not to laugh. Not to mention the countless fans growling at every wrong call the cold beers and the party atmosphere when we get the win and head home whether its by the train or the march back to the carpark. i feel this should be a game we are going to watch the highlights reel for a long time.

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Going to the game and iQ'ing it on channel 501 so I don't see the 1000 ad breaks

Status
Not open for further replies.