Breaking news: Hodko to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sharpy

omg your so clever! Pity you don't know what your taking about he never played a trial match and didn't have a pre season. So his comeback was only the games he played this year. Not a bad effort considering he hasn't played for over 12 months!!!!
i just hope he gets the same courtesy KK got to have a few games to settle in. Don't expect too much immediately I say. Go the Doggies!

How many accounts does billris have on here honestly

Ironhide07

In The Dog House
Reaction score
He has always been the plan for this time of the year. Told ya'll he would return =)

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
He has always been the plan for this time of the year. Told ya'll he would return =)
As expected.

We now have someone with a decent long range kicking game. Trent lifts so much pressure of our other guys in attack. Kris Keating isn't even worth taking up a utility position on this team now unfortunantely. We have seen his limitations already. Hasler pushed his talents to the brink last year and made him look like a half decent halfback.

Things are starting to come together nicely, i think we'll be making large leaps up the ladder just before and between origin I & II. This slow start will hurt us though, expecting a 3rd-5th finish.

joey.t

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hahaha to everyone who laughed at me this morning :grinning:. Cheers

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Hope KK has a speed recovery, he always plays with good energy and puts in a great effort.

Hodko...well hoping he does well, I have heard he hasn't been that great in NSW Cup, he will need to step it up tomorrow, otherwise KK will just come straight back into the side when he returns.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Hope KK has a speed recovery, he always plays with good energy and puts in a great effort.

Hodko...well hoping he does well, I have heard he hasn't been that great in NSW Cup, he will need to step it up tomorrow, otherwise KK will just come straight back into the side when he returns.
As long as Reynolds and Hodkinson don't go down with injury this season, we won't be seeing Kris Keating in first grade again this year. And thank f*ck for that.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope Hodkinson plays well. I don't wish injury on anyone. Trent has had rotten luck and hopefully he can ignite Morris, Barba and Pritchard. Keating has kicked better this season but sadly you can see he doesn't hit the potent weapon Morris on the chest. Dogs should aim at Maloney as he does miss alot of tackles I think Trent could aim Frank the Tank at Maloney and make his man crush SBW do some work

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
According to the footy show, Hodko is on standby by Erin Molan. Keating having a shins injury, may recover in time.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
According to the footy show, Hodko is on standby by Erin Molan. Keating having a shins injury, may recover in time.
Did you guys hear the cheer from the audience when she said Trent might play???

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's a shame TH gets his chance this way, but that's how KK got his chance

Tails

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think it's about time we all acknowledged the effort KK put in. It's not his fault he was asked to play a position he wasn't comfortable playing he did his best. Having said that TH is a natural halfback and I hope he plays to his potential and if he does we will benefit all round.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think it's about time we all acknowledged the effort KK put in. It's not his fault he was asked to play a position he wasn't comfortable playing he did his best. Having said that TH is a natural halfback and I hope he plays to his potential and if he does we will benefit all round.
The $64,000 question is how long does TH get to prove himself? 1 game? 3 games?

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
How many of you have watched TH in new cup??

It sounds like your all dick riding him without knowing if he has been playing well

KK needs our forwards to have any type of good game and we haven't had that go forward this year so it's apparently all is fault, alot of you forget he got us to the grand final with the help of the whole team

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
All TH has to do is play with some logic and put the ball where its most dangerous, if we draw we have a field goial kicker.

Charlie Sheen

Still "Winning"
Reaction score
How many of you have watched TH in new cup??

It sounds like your all dick riding him without knowing if he has been playing well

KK needs our forwards to have any type of good game and we haven't had that go forward this year so it's apparently all is fault, alot of you forget he got us to the grand final with the help of the whole team
exactly.

we need Graham, Kas back and Barba,Pritchard back to their best to be dominant again.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Josh Massoud ‏@josh_massoud 4m

Kris Keating was ruled out for @NRL_Bulldogs with a burst blood vessel in his shin last weekend, Trent Hodkinson a certain starter

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will wait till friday to see if he is playing. Hopefully he leads the boys to a win over those scummy rorters cant remember how he played in first grade has been that long and now he has a strong forward pack infront of him.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
give him time to prove himself now...FG is a big leap so he's going to be rusty first game back. People were willing to give keating a chance...a very very very long chance...so lets give the same for hodko. oh jebus please show some creativity within the oppo 20! please!
How much time do people think we have?
T. rex will take time
Hodko will take time
We have to wait for players to return and that will take time
Meanwhile we are losing matches that will cost us at the end of the season

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What happens if he comes out and is an absolute spastic?
That's what worries me. Apart from being rusty I think in he back of his head he will be thinking about all his injuries too. I hope he has a blinder

Status
Not open for further replies.